Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185146;
    I dunno....when he said "I miss you" to Michelle, I knew he was capable of putting out pure, unadulterated bacon bits.
    Well that, was probably scripted.. You can tell multiple times last night that he was getting ticked off with her. Producers probably told him to keep her another week.

FORT Regular

I don't like Chantal. She was starting to bug me last week, but now even more from last night. I donno why really. Just annoying. And now with hearing about the RS stuff....I really don't like her.

FORT Fogey

I don't get RS's column today. After telling us for months Chantal is the F1, he says the cheating stories are true and "This chick is strictly out to win a competition and for attention. I donít buy any of it, and ultimately, I donít think Brad will either."

How can he not think Brad will buy it and also think he chose her and they are engaged? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185147;
    Did you not see the scene with her dom act in Vegas? I'm sure he or at least some part of him (ahem ) missed her.
    Should I be sorry I didn't catch that..or glad??

"I'm sure she's a nice person with very good qualities."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4185153;
    I don't get RS's column today. After telling us for months Chantal is the F1, he says the cheating stories are true and "This chick is strictly out to win a competition and for attention. I donít buy any of it, and ultimately, I donít think Brad will either."

How can he not think Brad will buy it and also think he chose her and they are engaged? What am I missing?
    Maybe it's a hint of what's to come out...IDK
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fanatic

I think he thinks that Brad will either find out about the "real" her and then not buy her love. That's my best guess without trying to channel RS and his thoughts too much - yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4185149;
    Well that, was probably scripted.. You can tell multiple times last night that he was getting ticked off with her. Producers probably told him to keep her another week.
    That's exactly the point. He may very well be a genuine person....but he is on a television show playing a character who is trying to look genuine as opposed to being truthful.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I honestly think that RS is just taking the tabloid's words and putting his own opinion into it.. The only people who know the true story is Chantal and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185154;
    Should I be sorry I didn't catch that..or glad??

"I'm sure she's a nice person with very good qualities."
    Funny you should say that ...in his blog a few weeks back he mentions that Michelle has many good qualities that we haven't seen yet !!! I wonder if this in reference to the SI shoot
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185146;
    I dunno....when he said "I miss you" to Michelle, I knew he was capable of putting out pure, unadulterated bacon bits.
    C'mon, folks! In real life, Brad is in all probability a great guy, a really nice person, and I think I would truly like him; however, listen to the stuff they have him saying. We know they prompt all of them with lines. (Talk about so and so. Say so and so)
    He says some of the same things to all of the ladies. In addition, they edit him saying something extremely good about the lady which would sound like she might end up being the F1 at the end of this, and at the end of the night, she doesn't even get a rose.

Long story short, as the saying goes the edited Brad is blowing smoke up their skirts.

Do I believe all this stuff he is saying to any of them, including Emily and Chantal?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?