Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4184995;
    You see, I think if there is a scandal because it was set-up for F2 Emily to be the Bachelorette from the get go, then it might just well come out as well that Chantal was set up from the get go to be F1.
    I was thinking this too. But what would bother me is that Brad seems so genuine. I know I have seen enough of this show to figure out all is not real, and I see the manipulation, but I always thought Brad was pretty much a stand up guy. Would he go for this, or have they manipulated him too?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4185061;
    I was thinking this too. But what would bother me is that Brad seems so genuine. I know I have seen enough of this show to figure out all is not real, and I see the manipulation, but I always thought Brad was pretty much a stand up guy. Would he go for this, or have they manipulated him too?

Of course they have he is TPTB's lead after all the lead is ALWAYS the most manipulated
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4184776;
    OK hang on... I do read RS's columns in full, and his lack of a concept of the earth's age just blew my mind.

That's all - carry on
    Good thing he blogs about unreality because his grasp on reality is not that good.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4184995;
    You see, I think if there is a scandal because it was set-up for F2 Emily to be the Bachelorette from the get go, then it might just well come out as well that Chantal was set up from the get go to be F1.
    Say it isn't so. Because that would mean that Michelle was set up to be the nutbar-cum-villainess from the get-go, and I just don't know if I can take knowing THAT.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185085;
    Say it isn't so. Because that would mean that Michelle was set up to be the nutbar-cum-villainess from the get-go, and I just don't know if I can take knowing THAT.
    Won't you miss her, though, when she's gone?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4185095;
    Won't you miss her, though, when she's gone?
    ::::channeling my mom::::

"I'm sure she's a nice person with very good qualities."
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185042;
    Ok I'm a little late to this, but I'm just starting reading RS's post today. Where he says that the big story is coming out tomorrow. But I thought the Tabs didn't release new stuff until Thursday's when the new mags hit the stands? Or Am I missing something? haha.
    They hit the newstands on Thursday, however all of the respective
    mags showcase their headline stories on their web sites
    on Tuesdays.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4185061;
    Brad is a genuine guy, I really love him as the Bach this season. He doesn't sugar coat anything, and he says nothing but the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4185115;
    Brad is a genuine guy, I really love him as the Bach this season. He doesn't sugar coat anything, and he says nothing but the truth.
    I dunno....when he said "I miss you" to Michelle, I knew he was capable of putting out pure, unadulterated bacon bits.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4185146;
    I dunno....when he said "I miss you" to Michelle, I knew he was capable of putting out pure, unadulterated bacon bits.
    Did you not see the scene with her dom act in Vegas? I'm sure he or at least some part of him (ahem ) missed her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City