Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4185022;
    So we have a F2 of one being in it to win it and the other in it to lose it so she can see if she can be a "star".
    i guess - that's really funny!

So we have a F2 of one being in it to win it and the other in it to lose it so she can see if she can be a "star".
    Succinctly put. RS only took 10 weeks and 5,000 blog posts to say it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4185020;
    Oh god no... I wouldn't watch

Hint: there has to be VIEWERS for a season to have controversy If everyone doesn't care...
    Oh, they'd get viewers -- just look at how many people rubberneck at car wrecks. What they won't get is contestants. Ewwwww
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4185029;
    Oh, they'd get viewers -- just look at how many people rubberneck at car wrecks. What they won't get is contestants. Ewwwww
    If anything they should put him on BP... whatever number they're up to by then
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

In the words of that great philosopher, John Lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night."

After getting caught up in the edit/drama myself this season, I'm back to my normal, snarky, cynical self.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae;4185032;
    In the words of that great philosopher, John Lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night."

After getting caught up in the edit/drama myself this season, I'm back to my normal, snarky, cynical self.
    I guess, when the story breaks, FORT should just close up shop for the season.

What's the point of overanalyzing if Steve-o is correct? If we're gonna believe that Chantal is F1 by him, then we have to believe the rest of it, including Chantal's past and Emily's pursuit of Bach'ette.

Shucks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4184995;
    You see, I think if there is a scandal because it was set-up for F2 Emily to be the Bachelorette from the get go, then it might just well come out as well that Chantal was set up from the get go to be F1.
    There is just something wrong with this season. The show last night proved it for me. I would not be surprised if the woman he is in love with now is not the F1. He did say I do believe in the process so who knows who he is with./ I think RS has some truth mixed with speculation. But I do not see anything as a done deal until the ATRC. After all this is TV!!!

Ok I'm a little late to this, but I'm just starting reading RS's post today. Where he says that the big story is coming out tomorrow. But I thought the Tabs didn't release new stuff until Thursday's when the new mags hit the stands? Or Am I missing something? haha.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185011;
    Yeah, at one point a few years ago reading his blog you'd think Molly and Jason were Bellatrix and Voldemort (for you Harry fans outthere).
    When all they really were, were muggles

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4185042;
    Ok I'm a little late to this, but I'm just starting reading RS's post today. Where he says that the big story is coming out tomorrow. But I thought the Tabs didn't release new stuff until Thursday's when the new mags hit the stands? Or Am I missing something? haha.
    Exactly what I was thinking, I bet we won't see anything till Thursday or Friday.