Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184799;
    I'm wondering how RS knows that it will be coming out tomorrow?

If it's all about Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning, I don't think that will be a big deal especially coming from RS because he already said that whatever it is that comes out about Emily, it won't hurt her chances of becoming the next bette.

chaslom, thanks for this info! My hope is that Emily becomes the next bette, and Brad and Chantal make it despite whatever comes their way!
    You see, I think if there is a scandal because it was set-up for F2 Emily to be the Bachelorette from the get go, then it might just well come out as well that Chantal was set up from the get go to be F1.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4184809;
    Your welcome Sanlee. I just put this statement out again because of all the discussion on the show credibility issues. If this was a set up from the beginning for Emily, it could just be one more reason thrown in for why the show isn't credible. Especially if Brad was aware of it.

I hope Brad and Chantal can get through this to. I usually take his opinion on these people as a couple with a grain of salt. He was extremely rough on them this week as a couple and especially on Chantal. Wasn't he pretty hard on Jason and Molly as well? They made it through all the tabloid crap and are very happy. Brad seems really happy and in love right now so I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    RS is hard on all the couples and doesn't think any of them will make it. I really think he's just lonely and bitter. Personally, I have high hopes for Brantal. They're adorable.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4184809;
    Your welcome Sanlee. I just put this statement out again because of all the discussion on the show credibility issues. If this was a set up from the beginning for Emily, it could just be one more reason thrown in for why the show isn't credible. Especially if Brad was aware of it.

I hope Brad and Chantal can get through this to. I usually take his opinion on these people as a couple with a grain of salt. He was extremely rough on them this week as a couple and especially on Chantal. Wasn't he pretty hard on Jason and Molly as well? They made it through all the tabloid crap and are very happy. Brad seems really happy and in love right now so I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I painfully read his blog today to try to figure if he actually knows something about Brad/Chantal and/or what is the basis for this "hate". From what I gather he doesn't know anything. He is basing everything "bad" about Chantal on the rumor, that he believes is fact, that she cheated and then tried to get back with her ex. He just can't imagine that anyone who would do that would go this show and actually fall in love therefore everything she does is to win and is fake.
    Totally unfair on his part. Truly is like what he did to Jason and Molly. You'd think he would learn to not bash someone's character based on what he believes is true.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4185009;
    I painfully read his blog today to try to figure if he actually knows something about Brad/Chantal and/or what is the basis for this "hate". From what I gather he doesn't know anything. He is basing everything "bad" about Chantal on the rumor, that he believes is fact, that she cheated and then tried to get back with her ex. He just can't imagine that anyone who would do that would go this show and actually fall in love therefore everything she does is to win and is fake.
    Totally unfair on his part. Truly is like what he did to Jason and Molly. You'd think he would learn to not bash someone's character based on what he believes is true.
    Yeah, at one point a few years ago reading his blog you'd think Molly and Jason were Bellatrix and Voldemort (for you Harry fans outthere).
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The most controversial season ever will be in a few years--when RS will be what ---about 38?

The Bachelor: The BLOGGERNaught(or nut)--Reality Steve's quest to find true--lust
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4185009;
    I agree. Yet people are going to jump on this particular piece of info like it's the gospel truth.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4184998;
    RS is hard on all the couples and doesn't think any of them will make it. I really think he's just lonely and bitter. Personally, I have high hopes for Brantal. They're adorable.
    Brantal They're too cute for them to get pulled apart by scandals... I think they'll be just fine No matter what RS says

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4185011;
    Yeah, at one point a few years ago reading his blog you'd think Molly and Jason were Bellatrix and Voldemort (for you Harry fans outthere).
    Love the reference!!

But seriously, I have to admit I didn't think Jolly would make it... I'm so happy for them that they did, and if Jason survived dumping Mel and all that... they'll be just okay
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4185013;
    The most controversial season ever will be in a few years--when RS will be what ---about 38?

The Bachelor: The BLOGGERNaught(or nut)--Reality Steve's quest to find true--lust
    Oh god no... I wouldn't watch

Hint: there has to be VIEWERS for a season to have controversy If everyone doesn't care...
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4184877;
    Wow, he had a lot to say about Chantal and the cheating thing and ITA with him she is in it to win and is in total rebound mode from the ex.
    So we have a F2 of one being in it to win it and the other in it to lose it so she can see if she can be a "star".

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4185022;
    So we have a F2 of one being in it to win it and the other in it to lose it so she can see if she can be a "star".
    pretty much!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss