Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184835;
    He spoke of Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning in today's blog ... so it couldn't be that.

As far as the SI photoshoot, perhaps he doesn't know it was on last night? Would RS think this is scandalous? I don't know. But him saying people will be wondering WTH their watching, maybe he thinks being filmed topless is a big deal.
    Re the bolded, nah I don't think that's it anymore. Other sites have articles about the photoshoot already and it isn't a big deal. So it must be something else.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184835;
    He spoke of Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning in today's blog ... so it couldn't be that.

As far as the SI photoshoot, perhaps he doesn't know it was on last night? Would RS think this is scandalous? I don't know. But him saying people will be wondering WTH their watching, maybe he thinks being filmed topless is a big deal.
    I believe it has to do with the credibility of the show. There are more risque scenes on TV than this SI photo shoot. I do think that TPTB are "pushing the envelope" with this segment though. It's a primetime show.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

FORT Fogey

I keep thinking more and more Emily was pre selected to be the bachelorette. Which I don't find that scandalous. I just hope the entire season wasn't a sham if this is indeed the case. And if Chantal and Brad did actually find love in spite of it, I hope they get a chance to make a go of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184841;
    Re the bolded, nah I don't think that's it anymore. Other sites have articles about the photoshoot already and it isn't a big deal. So it must be something else.
    I think that it is because they are billing this as "which bachelor BABE goes TOPLESS...that is the BIG draw..that being said it is also the MOST risque move by Fleiss thus far...way to draw in the men for viewing...

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4184853;
    ..."which bachelor BABE goes TOPLESS...
    The one who was "bottom-less" on last night's show!

FORT Fogey

Wow, he had a lot to say about Chantal and the cheating thing and ITA with him she is in it to win and is in total rebound mode from the ex.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Chantal was the one who filed for divorce. So how does that translate into rebound mode, if she's the one who left him in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4184877;
    Wow, he had a lot to say about Chantal and the cheating thing and ITA with him she is in it to win and is in total rebound mode from the ex.
    I also agree with him about her wanting to win and in rebound mode I just didn't feel like the whole ILY scene was genuine at all and it was so awkward. Like RS said im not buying what she is selling
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4184881;
    I thought Chantal was the one who filed for divorce. So how does that translate into rebound mode, if she's the one who left him in the first place?
    RS said she cheated then they filed for divorce and then after her fling with the guy that she cheated with went south she went begging her ex back after she realised her mistake
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4184885;
    RS said she cheated then they filed for divorce and then after her fling with the guy that she cheated with went south she went begging her ex back after she realised her mistake
    I thought the story about her cheating was already debunked by a friend of Chantal's on another site?