Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184745;
    The way RS says we'll be wondering what the he!! we're watching makes it sound like we'll see that everyone on the show is told what to say and what to do.
    I agree! It feels like some kind of leak of maybe notes and photos of storyboards all laid out ahead of time..that certainly would explain some consistencies and patterns between the different seasons..

OK hang on... I do read RS's columns in full, and his lack of a concept of the earth's age just blew my mind.

That's all - carry on
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184745;
    The way RS says we'll be wondering what the he!! we're watching makes it sound like we'll see that everyone on the show is told what to say and what to do.
    Yep! The whole show this season was one big PSA. They all had scripts to read and specific parts to play. Last night several times it seemed really fake. Especially Michelle in Brad's bedroom. She sure sounded like she was reading a script and several times it looked like Brad was going to bust out laughing.

He also made the statement again that the next Bachelorette is 100% Emilys. That she wants to do it and has wanted it from day 1 and this season was all about setting her up for that.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4184786;
    He also made the statement again that the next Bachelorette is 100% Emilys. That she wants to do it and has wanted it from day 1 and this season was all about setting her up for that.
    so what I don't see anything wrong with that the same thing happened with Ali she had bachelorette written all over her from the min she walked out of the limo to meet Jake. Im for one glad I can't wait to see her season
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4184791;
    so what I don't see anything wrong with that the same thing happened with Ali she had bachelorette written all over her from the min she walked out of the limo to meet Jake. Im for one glad I can't wait to see her season
    I don't believe I said there was. Let's be honest here though. If it's ok to question all of Chantal's intentions and actions, then it's fair from this to question Emily's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4184786;
    I'm wondering how RS knows that it will be coming out tomorrow?

If it's all about Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning, I don't think that will be a big deal especially coming from RS because he already said that whatever it is that comes out about Emily, it won't hurt her chances of becoming the next bette.

chaslom, thanks for this info! My hope is that Emily becomes the next bette, and Brad and Chantal make it despite whatever comes their way!
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-08-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184799;

If it's all about Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning, I don't think that will be a big deal especially coming from RS because he already said that whatever it is that comes out about Emily, it won't hurt her chances of becoming the next bette.

chaslom, thanks for this info! My hope is that Emily becomes the next bette, and Brad and Chantal make it despite whatever comes there way!
    Your welcome Sanlee. I just put this statement out again because of all the discussion on the show credibility issues. If this was a set up from the beginning for Emily, it could just be one more reason thrown in for why the show isn't credible. Especially if Brad was aware of it.

I hope Brad and Chantal can get through this to. I usually take his opinion on these people as a couple with a grain of salt. He was extremely rough on them this week as a couple and especially on Chantal. Wasn't he pretty hard on Jason and Molly as well? They made it through all the tabloid crap and are very happy. Brad seems really happy and in love right now so I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 02-08-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184799;

chaslom, thanks for this info! My hope is that Emily becomes the next bette, and Brad and Chantal make it despite whatever comes their way!

He spoke of Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning in today's blog ... so it couldn't be that.

As far as the SI photoshoot, perhaps he doesn't know it was on last night? Would RS think this is scandalous? I don't know. But him saying people will be wondering WTH their watching, maybe he thinks being filmed topless is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4184835;
    He spoke of Emily and her being set up to be the bachelorette from the very beginning in today's blog ... so it couldn't be that.

As far as the SI photoshoot, perhaps he doesn't know it was on last night? Would RS think this is scandalous? I don't know. But him saying people will be wondering WTH their watching, maybe he thinks being filmed topless is a big deal.
    For some reason I don't think it is the photoshoot if it is then all the hype will be lame because I don't see that as a big scandel. Also I dont see how that would put the shows credibility in question. Who knows I am so confused I cant wait till whatever it is comes out so that I can stop going crazy trying to figure it out
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily