Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by domvan;4184563;
    He did crash on that racetrack. He didn't die but he was hurt badly enough that it took away his confidence and ultimately led to his decision not to drive any more.
    Okay I got where you were going now. My bad.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;4184605;
    I agree it was in poor taste to put her there but she signed up for this show just like the rest of the girls so she is no better to deal with what is given her to do than the rest. She also had the option of refusing.
    Letls be honest here folks...it may have been a tough day for her, but we also know that she was still involved in the "racing circuit" meaning people, places and being around the sport. Fleiss is USING her tragic past as part of her current storyline ...please remember that she gave him (and the rest of the people involved) all the ammunition they needed to pull this storyline to the end...there will be a reason for this part of the story..(cue storyboard photo)

Here is a post pulled from another thread:
    Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin I'm glad you brought this up again b/c I meant to address this before but forgot --

Re: Casting on the show - the men and women have to fill out pages and pages of questions about themselves, their likes, and their dislikes. Then they go through in-person interviews where they meet with casting producers. There is really no way for this guy to know that 1 particular question out of them all is what kept him from being on the show. What we do know is that there are certain 'types' cast on the show. There are people there solely for silly drama (tanner p / weatherman), those 'man code' men cast to rub the others the wrong way (craig / david), the singers, (wes / ashley (think that was her name) and those really trying to find love. If the 'quota' had been filled, then he simply could've been cut "just because". In addition - there comes a point in the casting process where (in some seasons past, not all!) the Bachelor/ette was given pictures and/or information to help weed through their prospective lot. This could've been what happened to this guy...but b/c he was asked a question about having a relationship with a woman who had a child and answered no, he assumed it was this.

If we think about this rationally - they HAD to ask this question this season - one of the F2s has a child. And because they don't want the ending known, they're covering their bases. I'm sure they'd also assume that this particular question would get out and make its way around the 'net. Believe me, I have firsthand knowledge about how things from the questionnaires and interviews get spread - and I'm just the good friend of one of Ali's bachelor's brothers.

The edit has never pointed to Emily as the next prospective Bachelorette. She's barely had any face time, we barely ever hear her speak, they have given her lots of relationship doubts, and they barely showed her in her bikini! Compare that to a few others from this season and there are girls being more readily set up for the next 'Ette gig.

Sidenote: this isn't in any way meant as a post against you, TNmomof4, it's just what I know from behind-the-scenes and what we all know from seasons past.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4184698;
    LEtl's be honest here folks...it may have been a tough day for her, but we also know that she was still involved in the "racing circuit" meaning people, places and being around the sport. Fleiss is USING her tragic past as part of her current storyline ...please remember that she gave him (and the rest of the people involved) all the ammunition they needed to pull this storyline to the end...there will be a reason for this part of the story..(cue storyboard photo)
    I couldn’t agree more - and methinks Emily has more invested in her appearance on this show than just finding a man ***cough Bachelorette Season 7 cough***

Anyone so opposed to any material being used has the option of either not appearing on the show, or refusing to cooperate – but once they sign on the dotted line – everything is fair game, and they all know that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

RS says that the big scander or whatever you wanna call it is coming out tomorrow
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4184726;
    RS says that the big scander or whatever you wanna call it is coming out tomorrow
    Do you think it's the posing topless on the photoshoot? I think it may be that, and I'd hardly call that a scandal!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184729;
    Do you think it's the posing topless on the photoshoot? I think it may be that, and I'd hardly call that a scandal!
    But how does the SI shoot alter the credibility of the show?? Will be glad to finally know what it is so we can put it to rest – and if it was the SI scandal – which ET has already reported on, would he be way late to that party???
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4184737;
    But how does the SI shoot alter the credibility of the show?? Will be glad to finally know what it is so we can put it to rest – and if it was the SI scandal – which ET has already reported on, would he be way late to that party???

I agree, I don't see SI as a scandal at all. I am actually sure Michelle is thrilled to have SI swim suite issue model on her resume.
    Last edited by Tiggerlgh; 02-08-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4184737;
    Well it might be some other stuff to go with that....but ITA, can't wait to see what it is so that we can put it to rest!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4184729;
    RS says that is has nothing to do with sources or insiders say blah blah blah. He said it's alot more concrete and that it's big deal. He said this
    "I’d say it’s a pretty big deal and will have a lot of people questioning what the hell they’re watching.
    I agree I dont see the photoshoot as some big scandel if that is what it is then it's LAME
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4184743;
    RS says that is has nothing to do with sources or insiders say blah blah blah. He said it's alot more concrete and that it's big deal. He said this

I agree I dont see the photoshoot as some big scandel if that is what it is then it's LAME
    The way RS says we'll be wondering what the he!! we're watching makes it sound like we'll see that everyone on the show is told what to say and what to do.