Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;4181989;
    With the sleuthing ability that is on fort I have yet to understand why a lot of stock is put in him. He's a pesky fly and isn't going away but if he isn't given credence or a thread of his own he shouldn't be a bother. He know people are going to hang on to his every word so "pop goes the weasel".
    Nennie, I certainly understand the sentiment but until there are some FRC caps to work with, we can't verify anything. Brad riding in limos and standing by himself don't give us much.

Last season we got nothing. They had hidden everything and we never saw a thing. RS is the only source at this point. I'm eager to get some caps and try and verify or refute the guy, but Lord Fleiss has to give them to us. Steve has an impressive pile of info, but we can't sleuth the finale until we're given something to work with. Steve may be right or he may be wrong, but until we get some caps, we can't know which.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4182158;
    Nennie, I certainly understand the sentiment but until there are some FRC caps to work with, we can't verify anything. Brad riding in limos and standing by himself don't give us much.

Last season we got nothing. They had hidden everything and we never saw a thing. RS is the only source at this point. I'm eager to get some caps and try and verify or refute the guy, but Lord Fleiss has to give them to us. Steve has an impressive pile of info, but we can't sleuth the finale until we're given something to work with. Steve may be right or he may be wrong, but until we get some caps, we can't know which.
    You have stated this quite well to my way of thinking. He might not get it completely right, especially the ending at times, but he has a wealth of detailed information, including the F4, from which we can begin to work, and this time he had it even before the season began. For that alone he needs to be given credit where credit is due.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

How did Steve find out that Brad spent Thanksgiving with the O'Brien's? It seems like only people on a need to know basis would know that. Is it possible that someone intentionally fed him wrong information? Is there any hard proof Brad was there (pictures, etc?)

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Jenna;4182247;
    How did Steve find out that Brad spent Thanksgiving with the O'Brien's? It seems like only people on a need to know basis would know that. Is it possible that someone intentionally fed him wrong information? Is there any hard proof Brad was there (pictures, etc?)
    We have no clue and personally I do not believe it. I can believe that they let the 2 lovebirds spend a few days in SA after the FRC like we know Ali and Roberto did...maybe even let them stay for Thanksgiving. But let Channy's/Brad's family in on the whole super secret? No way. It goes against all the patterns of this show. Something is rotten in Denmark...I just hope it's not RS's spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4182250;
    We have no clue and personally I do not believe it. I can believe that they let the 2 lovebirds spend a few days in SA after the FRC like we know Ali and Roberto did...maybe even let them stay for Thanksgiving. But let Channy's/Brad's family in on the whole super secret? No way. It goes against all the patterns of this show. Something is rotten in Denmark...I just hope it's not RS's spoilers!
    Couldn't "family" just mean Mom and Dad? The parents normally know who the F1 is anyways.

Also, there's never been a winner who had easy access to a private jet and exclusive vacation home.
    Last edited by mnmhughes; 02-06-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Didn't he say that the Thanksgiving story just happened to fall into his lap. It was unexpected but he was able to confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4182251;
    Couldn't "family" just mean Mom and Dad? The parents normally know who the F1 is anyways.

Also, there's never been a winner who had easy access to a private jet and exclusive vacation home.
    I thought the F1 and F2's family didn't know whether they won or not? I seem to remember some say that it was so hard not to tell their mom that they were or weren't the F1. I could be wrong though.

I don't know whether to do believe the Thanksgiving dinner info or not because like Irishgal says, it goes against the patterns of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4181600;
    My friend emailed RS asking point blank if Brantal are still engaged and Steve said Yes.
    When was this? recently?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4182255;
    I thought the F1 and F2's family didn't know whether they won or not? I seem to remember some say that it was so hard not to tell their mom that they were or weren't the F1. I could be wrong though.

I don't know whether to do believe the Thanksgiving dinner info or not because like Irishgal says, it goes against the patterns of the show.
    They've always said how hard it was not to tell their moms. I've always suspected they winked and grinned and so mom knows in her heart with no words being spoken...gosh forbid Fleiss's revenge if the ultimate contract from HELL was ever broken! But Thanksgiving within a week of the FRC? Hard to believe. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;4182257;
    When was this? recently?
    Yeah. Yesterday