Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4181546;
    Based on what I have already told everybody about where Chantal is standing in the group picture and the first RC on the very first night - way before Brad had time to get to know her - I would think that maybe if there is going to be any hooplah about a set-up with the cast - pre-casting, etc., it would be that they set-up Chantal to be F1 from the absolute, very get go that first night, and Brad just happened to fall in love with her anyway. You can forget "the first 1-1 or an early group date".

Maybe they set up Emily to be F2 also. She is also standing in the F2 spot in the 2nd RC position along with most of the previous F2s from the past seasons going back to Matt's season which is far back as I have the pictures of the RCs.
    We can also factor in the slap heard 'round the world when Chantal exited the limo, Daddy O showcasing Bachelor themed commercial spots while the first shows were airing, her being a willing participant in the drama & well, you get the picture.

Just spill what you know Steve. No one believes that you are holding out to protect the innocent.

FORT Fan

I think the scandal is going to be that Emily had already signed on to do The Bachelorette before Brad's season started and that Brad knew about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;4181555;
    I think the scandal is going to be that Emily had already signed on to do The Bachelorette before Brad's season started and that Brad knew about it.
    Yeah, that to me would rocked the franchise to the general public moreso than anything else......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;4181548;
    What we have to remember that we on different sites are not the masses, the people who stand in the lines at the grocery stores are the masses......So if this is the story about Emily that will rock the Bachelor, alot of people outside of the ones on the different sites probably will be shocked...
    I think this scenario is very likely. Which will call into question every other casting decision this season, in past seasons, and all seasons going forward.

Sorry, I meant Calypso's scenario that luvlady was referring to.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4181560;

I think this scenario is very likely. Which will call into question every other casting decision this season, in past seasons, and all seasons going forward.

Sorry, I meant Calypso's scenario that luvlady was referring to.

There have already been stories about people applying to be TB, and were cast first for B'ette to get to TB. I think it was Jason.

If that is it, I will laugh and laugh and laugh. I ALWAYS think that the next lead is either auditioning, or screen-testing or that TPTB are testing the Q factor, or TPTB are simply getting their next lead "exposed". It won't surprise me nor will it shock me, it will validate what I have been thinking all along!

the thing is the 'scandal' involves a lot of people from what i understand. if it's about emily then what about everyone else.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Yup, that's what I meant when I speculated that Emily was cast specifically so she could do the Bachelorette. Brad knowing about it though... that would be an interesting twist. The set up for it is soooo obvious that even people who aren't invested in the show like we are, can see the edit for what it is - a perfect lead up for next season. Also, I don't think they want to be left scrambling for a lead like they were last season when Chris L. shocked them by saying no (I had so much respect for that choice, he is a real man.) So it would make perfect sense that ABC would find a woman in advance to be the next sweetheart or darling of the season and sign her for the Bachelorette. While it might not shock us, it will definitely shock those that don't read the boards. My mom for instance will be heartbroken, lol, to find out this show isn't real.

There are definitely clues pointing towards a Chantal O. scandal though. Someone mentioned something about placement during the rose ceremony hinting at who is F1 and F2. I am new here, so forgive me but its hard to search through thousands of posts... would you make my life easier and explain? Or just point to where I can read about it? Thanks in advance.

Honestly I wish Reality Steve would just tell us what he knows. I highly doubt he's keeping it to himself out of any sense of integrity or a desire not to be a tabloid. That's exactly what his site is anyway. Sometimes I wonder if he actually knows anything at all.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4181563;
    If that is it, I will laugh and laugh and laugh. I ALWAYS think that the next lead is either auditioning, or screen-testing or that TPTB are testing the Q factor, or TPTB are simply getting their next lead "exposed". It won't surprise me nor will it shock me, it will validate what I have been thinking all along!
    TPTB would never make leads out of a snarky female bartender (DeAnna), an emotional divorced dad (Jason), a tomboyish restaurant designer (Jillian), a short actor/pilot (Jake) and a FB account person (Ali) without showcasing them first. This wouldn't be shocking to anyone.

Wait a minute. Maybe Steve is going to lay it all out like I just did above. That would make the "numbers" and "train over a tricycle" clues come together.

Yes, of course we would probably just blow off the Emily story because we on different sites know how the bachelor work or we should have an ideal...But for those who are just Monday night viewers would be very rocked and very shocked if the story is that Emily signed or knew she was going to be the next bachlorette during Brad's show an it would be an even bigger story if Brad was in on it also.....
    Last edited by luvlady345; 02-06-2011 at 12:34 PM.