Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl;4181433;
    Don't understand the "numbers" hint.

Chantal- numbers- Dad's dealership
    Emily- numbers- Nascar
    Brad- numbers- increase in business

Is it the age difference between them?

I'm totally clueless???
    I don't think Capegal was referring to actual numbers, I think she meant think more than about the "who" part.

Correct me if I'm wrong Capegal!

so its more than brad and F2 that would be involved -- my interpretation of what capegal said
    Team Alibeartito

I dunno know, I am just wondering why we are worried about what the rag mags would have to say about any of them? Because from past experience little truth will be in the story..

I think it's just juicy gossip. People like gossip, and ABC has timed it perfectly, so that their ratings could get a boost heading into the home stretch of this season.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I read somewhere that Emily was cast on the show specifically so she could become the next bachelorette. Just speculation but maybe that's what would ruin the credibility... not that the show has much anyway.

p.s. I'm new here. Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Jenna;4181526;
    I read somewhere that Emily was cast on the show specifically so she could become the next bachelorette. Just speculation but maybe that's what would ruin the credibility... not that the show has much anyway.

p.s. I'm new here. Hi!
    welcome to FORT Jenna.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

p.s. I'm new here. Hi!
    If they did, with foresight, want to have Emily as the lead in The Bachelorette they would have to have her on The Bachelor first if they wanted to have her story out to the public first. I doubt if anyone other than NASCAR fans even knew of her existence, and the NASCAR fans would have to remember events from several years ago. So in order to get her complete tragic backstory out, they would have to have more time than the 30 or so minutes to present it on the first episode of The Bachelorette. The producers would want it all told beforehand to get the most empathy and interest from their audience. With the way Emily's story on this show is being presented, it does seem like a total setup for her own show. The audience has to be prepared to know her history, where she is at in her life now, how she came to be ready to find put it behind her and find love, to fall in love with the persona she presents, and to become emotionally envolved with her quest for a second chance at a new "love of her life". It's logical and makes perfect sense. But I don't think it would be a huge shock to anyone that this franchise is all about manipulationg the viewers. If that's the BIG SHOCK...I will be SHOCKED() that's all there is to it.

p.s. I'm new here. Hi!
    AND Jenna

FORT Fogey

p.s. I'm new here. Hi!
    Based on what I have already told everybody about where Chantal is standing in the group picture and the first RC on the very first night - way before Brad had time to get to know her - I would think that maybe if there is going to be any hooplah about a set-up with the cast - pre-casting, etc., it would be that they set-up Chantal to be F1 from the absolute, very get go that first night, and Brad just happened to fall in love with her anyway. You can forget "the first 1-1 or an early group date".

Maybe they set up Emily to be F2 also. She is also standing in the F2 spot in the 2nd RC position along with most of the previous F2s from the past seasons going back to Matt's season which is far back as I have the pictures of the RCs.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

What we have to remember that we on different sites are not the masses, the people who stand in the lines at the grocery stores are the masses......So if this is the story about Emily that will rock the Bachelor, alot of people outside of the ones on the different sites probably will be shocked...