Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4180405;
    Wishful thinking indeed! Then we could get back to sleuthing the sunset times and colors of dresses....
    First we have to get the SCs. ...sigh...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4180213;
    Not to mention Ali's season where they actually FILMED Frank getting back with his g/f....plus that big idiot, what was his name?, who had 2 g/fs at home.

Funny, there isn't really anything that shocks us anymore. Emily and Chantal are axe murderers? So what.
    gosh...yes what trailer trash moments. I had almost forgotten. I think that RS is just hyping.

What is CH talking about though with his "most controversial" bachelor in history speech? Again...more rhetoric?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;4180503;
    gosh...yes what trailer trash moments. I had almost forgotten. I think that RS is just hyping.

What is CH talking about though with his "most controversial" bachelor in history speech? Again...more rhetoric?
    I think the "controversial bachelor" is just Brad himself doing it again after causing such a commotion last time he was on -and it has nothing to do with what happens on this season.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4180405;
    Wishful thinking indeed! Then we could get back to sleuthing the sunset times and colors of dresses....
    I agree. I really enjoyed it much more when I watched you guys do that. You are REALLY REALLY good at it. RS is a pain in the a$$ for me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;4180503;

What CH actually says is "the most controversial season of the bachelor".

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4181041;
    And I think that is because they gave Brad a 'second chance' and that's pretty much all there is to it.
    Alright, it came to me today what it might be. I am going way out in left field here & guessing it to be a whole new twist. They said it was nothing that happened on th show, but the tabloids that will come out after hte show. According to Steve Brad did fall in love on the show & is currently engaged.....so how about Brad & Chantal made love in the fantasy suite & she got pregnant. Brad asked her to marry him because he doesnt want to follow in his fathers footsteps, but the tabloids are going to have a fieldday with this. Just a guess>

Brad and RS friends? Define friends ...

As far as I know none of the guys have met Steve. I think I would have heard if he had been in to one of the bars. Jason would have posted it on his Facebook That doesn't mean they haven't text or email or talked. I think RS thinks Brad is a good guy, but I suspect that RS believes the rumors about Chantal, and they aren't particularly nice. His comments about Michelle aren't particularly nice, but then the rumors about her arent nice either. I am sure he will have a heyday with whatever comes out about Brad and Emily when the time comes.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4181134;

As far as I know none of the guys have met Steve. I think I would have heard if he had been in to one of the bars. Jason would have posted it on his Facebook That doesn't mean they haven't text or email or talked. I think RS thinks Brad is a good guy, but I suspect that RS believes the rumors about Chantal, and they aren't particularly nice. His comments about Michelle aren't particularly nice, but then the rumors about her arent nice either. I am sure he will have a heyday with whatever comes out about Brad and Emily when the time comes.
    What rumors about Chantal are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4181134;

Definition of friends: RS is friends or friendly with Jeremy, Jeremy is friends with Brad, RS likes Brad and would like to be friends with Brad.

But, RS was particularly snarky regarding something about Chantal and her divorce. I wonder which rumors he may believe ... the one about her cheating, the one about her wanting to get back together with her ex both before and after the filming of TB. I think that's the only 2 I have heard about, wonder if there's more coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4181144;
    Definition of friends: RS is friends or friendly with Jeremy, Jeremy is friends with Brad, RS likes Brad and would like to be friends with Brad.
    I think you hit the nail on the head. But RS is about one thing and that's hits to his site and making money! Screw Brad or his F1.