Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;4179906;
    And I am going to risk sounding like a total A$$ here. His response to a email urging him to spill if he insists on casting dark hints and aspersions on people on this show, was the most pompous nonsense he has ever written. "I don't write my column for people on message boards." Really? Who do you think reads it, your highness; wandering used car salesmen?
    Frankly, I'm a bit sick of being told I'm a moron because I watch the show.No blogger--and I mean no blogger--is snarkier than I am! But I do not insult people who read my blog or cast aspersions on people in their real life and then tiptoe away from the responsibility by declaring it a tabloid issue.

Rant over and I return you to your regularly scheduled reading.
    Rant away, Sista! If we're morons because we watch a show and talk about it on a (great!) Reality Tv website, then he's the bigger moron for making it basically his 'bread and butter' - seriously, I do not go to RS's site because to me, he's just this sad, pathetic, kind of strange man who is trying to be "bigger than God" (tm the Beatles) when it comes to all things The Bachelor....

Either that, or he's overcompensating, if you know what I mean

Kasha, my common sense says you are probably right. What I'm having trouble digesting is Steve's characterization of a train running over a tricycle. He is making this sound like it's tantamount to the Quiz Show Scandal of the 50's. Then predicting Emily will be the next Bachelorette? Seriously? If this is so bad, show's over.

And I am going to risk sounding like a total A$$ here. His response to a email urging him to spill if he insists on casting dark hints and aspersions on people on this show, was the most pompous nonsense he has ever written. "I don't write my column for people on message boards." Really? Who do you think reads it, your highness; wandering used car salesmen?
    Frankly, I'm a bit sick of being told I'm a moron because I watch the show.No blogger--and I mean no blogger--is snarkier than I am! But I do not insult people who read my blog or cast aspersions on people in their real life and then tiptoe away from the responsibility by declaring it a tabloid issue.

Rant over and I return you to your regularly scheduled reading
    Actually, IMHO, your rant is quite justified.
    I had been mulling over posting this myself after reading that email in his blog today, but since you brought this so eloquently forward--I will jump on your soap box.
    He commented (when last week? forgot the timeframe, but know it was recently) in regards to the sc of Brad hugging a blonde and coming out and saying that it was Brad's SIL Dillon and not one of the 'ettes. He took ownership of that spoiler.
    PULEASE. Posters on this board have been discussing for a good month now if not longer that it was Dillion...So in my not so humble opinion--
    GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE.
    Put on your big boy panties RS, you may hate the message boards and all us humble, dimwitted, pmse'd and post menapausal haus fraus, but if we out spoil you--we still frickin out spoil ya. Shoot happens, buddy. (and excuse me FORTER men(dis means you, Rich) for lumpin you in our bunch--but you don't fit RS's stereotype of us--sorry. )
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Kasha, my common sense says you are probably right. What I'm having trouble digesting is Steve's characterization of a train running over a tricycle. He is making this sound like it's tantamount to the Quiz Show Scandal of the 50's. Then predicting Emily will be the next Bachelorette? Seriously? If this is so bad, show's over.

Rant over and I return you to your regularly scheduled reading.
    Oh, I think even those of us who read his blog, feel he's a big pompous bag of hot air and a total a$$. He makes fun of the very people he NEEDS to click on his site. He's a real jerk, no wonder he never has a date but his dog.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4179921;
    I had been mulling over posting this myself after reading that email in his blog today, but since you brought this so eloquently forward--I will jump on your soap box.
    He commented (when last week? forgot the timeframe, but know it was recently) in regards to the sc of Brad hugging a blonde and coming out and saying that it was Brad's SIL Dillon and not one of the 'ettes. He took ownership of that spoiler.
    PULEASE. Posters on this board have been discussing for a good month now if not longer that it was Dillion...So in my not so humble opinion--
    Put on your big boy panties RS, you may hate the message boards and all us humble, dimwitted, pmse'd and post menapausal haus fraus, but if we out spoil you--we still frickin out spoil ya. Shoot happens, buddy. (and excuse me FORTER men(dis means you, Rich) for lumpin you in our bunch--but you don't fit RS's stereotype of us--sorry. )
    No offense taken, dear. I may be the meanest, crudest, snarkiest blogger on the net, but I like people who watch this show. I'm one of them. If only I could get the spoilage, Captain Barbarossa would bury this twerp.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4179921;
    I absolutely love this post! When I read the poster paraphrasing that RS says the blonde is Brad's SIL, I immediatly wondered if anyone had the guts to stand up to him because I knew very well, 1. someone from here told him, or 2. He just helped himself to info on here, you know? from those looser's who don't have a life, analyzing s/caps and conveniently makes it look like its his own little bit of info.

Thank you Kasha. And that's just one of the reason's I dislike that man idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4179964;
    I absolutely love this post! When I read the poster paraphrasing that RS says the blonde is Brad's SIL, I immediatly wondered if anyone had the guts to stand up to him because I knew very well, 1. someone from here told him, or 2. He just helped himself to info on here, you know? from those looser's who don't have a life, analyzing s/caps and conveniently makes it look like its his own little bit of info.

Thank you Kasha. And that's just one of the reason's I dislike that man idiot.
    I said I wasn't going to get into this because I could care less about what dirt or scandal he could be talking about. But I've been thinking this since yesterday. The only wreck that is coming is when he hit that big train that is coming his way. That will take the focus off Brad and the others.

I am trying to be rational about ramifications of what RS has said. Would he not be further digging his own grave if the train to the tricycle doesn't materialize? While not afraid of exaggeration even to a casual reader that seems a pretty hefty alarm if it were without merit? On one hand it will drive interest up in his site now and in the near future BUT if it fails to deliver isn't that going to have folks abandon it droves?

Now for example, knowing that Chantal is divorced, if the train is that Chantal is divorced and she attempted recon with ex, ok so who cares, no damage to the tricycle i.e franchise. But if she had been successful in the recon and managed to convince the ex to allow her to go on the show anyway and Brad were in on it. That might flatten the tricycle. Now that might just be a horse of different tailfeathers. Something like that just might put the bow on the package. I am not in any way suggesting this is so, as I have no insider knowledge but I am trying to get to what the train/tricycle could possibly be and why if nothing would RS offer the scenario and cook his own goose? Doesn't make sense to me?
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4180213;
    Not to mention Ali's season where they actually FILMED Frank getting back with his g/f....plus that big idiot, what was his name?, who had 2 g/fs at home.

Funny, there isn't really anything that shocks us anymore. Emily and Chantal are axe murderers? So what.
    We can take what's slinged at us!! We're not wimps around here!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4179994;
    I said I wasn't going to get into this because I could care less about what dirt or scandal he could be talking about. But I've been thinking this since yesterday. The only wreck that is coming is when he hit that big train that is coming his way. That will take the focus off Brad and the others.
    Ha! So RS is the tricycle. He's prophesying his own demise. *wishful thinking*
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4180302;
    Ha! So RS is the tricycle. He's prophesying his own demise. *wishful thinking*
    Wishful thinking indeed! Then we could get back to sleuthing the sunset times and colors of dresses....