Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179840;
    Exactly, which is why I don't think it will only be about Emily, but others as well.

Oh, I love your avi!
    I agree. I think Chantal, Michelle & Emily will be the punching bags for this season. But I think everyone is trying to find a flaw in the perfect persona that the Editors are putting up for Emily that most people will believe anything they hear just to prove she isn't perfect.

And I love it too! I believe I got it from you
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179740;
    Actually, he did respond already! He's so fast! Lol

He says that Emily is embellishing her past to make herself look better and that she is lying about some things. She's more conniving and has been since day 1 and is not the sweet innocent girl being shown on TV. But that it won't stop her from becoming the next bachelorette if she wants to be. That's the gist of it.

I do like how RS tells it like it is.
    Yikes. Well, it won't shock a lot of us at FORT because we have all been able to see through the "little miss perfect" EDIT of Emily. We've all pretty much agreed, and Emily herself has said, that nobody is perfect. I hope for her sake, though, that they don't drag her through the mud for $$ because this lady has a little girl to think of. I don't for the life of me know why a Mom (or Dad!) would go on this show, it's just too hard to explain to a small child the idea of gossip magazines etc.

I think anything that comes out about Emily or Chantal will be minor, whiney, petty stuff.
    I kind of think the stuff coming out might be more on Michelle. She really has does some not nice things in her past and I tend to think Emily/Chantal don't have a history quite like that.
    JMO.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4179860;
    I think anything that comes out about Emily or Chantal will be minor, whiney, petty stuff.
    I kind of think the stuff coming out might be more on Michelle. She really has does some not nice things in her past and I tend to think Emily/Chantal don't have a history quite like that.
    JMO.
    Or we can hope that Michelle will make Emily and Chantal look good by default!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4179879;
    Or we can hope that Michelle will make Emily and Chantal look good by default!
    Exactly.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I am honestly not understanding what "Dirt" could be about Chantal? What did her divorce end badly? Most divorces End badly. I'm not getting the drama.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4179887;
    I am honestly not understanding what "Dirt" could be about Chantal? What did her divorce end badly? Most divorces End badly. I'm not getting the drama.
    There was some indication that she supposedly had an affair with a policeman she met at the grocery store () while her father and husband were away on a business trip. However, a friend quickly debunked that rumor.

Who knows? I'm sure the tabloids can find something "scandalous" on everyone if they dig deep enough.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4179895;
    There was some indication that she supposedly had an affair with a policeman she met at the grocery store () while her father and husband were away on a business trip. However, a friend quickly debunked that rumor.

Who knows? I'm sure the tabloids can find something "scandalous" on everyone if they dig deep enough.
    And when they can't, they make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4179860;
    JMO.
    Kasha, my common sense says you are probably right. What I'm having trouble digesting is Steve's characterization of a train running over a tricycle. He is making this sound like it's tantamount to the Quiz Show Scandal of the 50's. Then predicting Emily will be the next Bachelorette? Seriously? If this is so bad, show's over.

And I am going to risk sounding like a total A$$ here. His response to a email urging him to spill if he insists on casting dark hints and aspersions on people on this show, was the most pompous nonsense he has ever written. "I don't write my column for people on message boards." Really? Who do you think reads it, your highness; wandering used car salesmen?
    Frankly, I'm a bit sick of being told I'm a moron because I watch the show.No blogger--and I mean no blogger--is snarkier than I am! But I do not insult people who read my blog or cast aspersions on people in their real life and then tiptoe away from the responsibility by declaring it a tabloid issue.

Rant over and I return you to your regularly scheduled reading.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4179887;
    I know right I am not getting the "drama" or "dirt" that the tabloids are going to milk for whatever they are worth. Who cares Emily told some fibs about her life so have a million other people in this world NBD. Same with Chantal she got a divorce as have many other people in this world. Of course the tabloids are going to make up the most ridiculous story's they can come up with like they always do and people are going to believe them. I don't get why anyone would put an ounce of truth in what these tabloids say. I mean how many times has Jennifer Anniston been pregnant now?? and how many times have Brad and Angelina split up by now 'nuff said
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily