Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179740;
    Actually, he did respond already! He's so fast! Lol

He says that Emily is embellishing her past to make herself look better and that she is lying about some things. She's more conniving and has been since day 1 and is not the sweet innocent girl being shown on TV. But that it won't stop her from becoming the next bachelorette if she wants to be. That's the gist of it.

I do like how RS tells it like it is.
    Well, if there's going to be dirt, at least it seems like both of the F2 will be involved. I just don't care what "bad things" are in their past. They're both great girls!!

I wonder if ABC's lawyers will try to "clean up" Emily's past if they want her to be the next 'Bette?

FORT Fogey

He says that Emily is embellishing her past to make herself look better and that she is lying about some things. She's more conniving and has been since day 1 and is not the sweet innocent girl being shown on TV. But that it won't stop her from becoming the next bachelorette if she wants to be. That's the gist of it.

I think its what we know already - she said she was pregnant and engaged at 19 but it was really 18. Anyone watching episodes 1 and 3 would be able to see the discrepancy in her story. Also, there the whole Corrie/Ricky angle. The main facts of the story are still true, regardless.

FORT Fan

Her life has been fairly well documented in the media so I'm not sure how much "embellishing" she can do. It's all pretty much out there with dates, locations, etc.

As to ABC's lawyers "cleaning up her past" that would be a bit difficult for the same reason as listed above. They didn't make any attempts at cleaning up Jiilian & Ed, Jake & Vienna, Matt & Shayne. They even manufactured Roz-gate .

RS tells it like he sees it and how it will generate advertising $$$ on his site. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4179795;
    Her life has been fairly well documented in the media so I'm not sure how much "embellishing" she can do. It's all pretty much out there with dates, locations, etc.

As to ABC's lawyers "cleaning up her past" that would be a bit difficult for the same reason as listed above. They didn't make any attempts at cleaning up Jiilian & Ed, Jake & Vienna, Matt & Shayne. They even manufactured Roz-gate .

RS tells it like he sees it and how it will generate advertising $$$ on his site. 'Nuff said.
    Yeah, it's all stuff that we've heard already, so I don't see how it's going to be that big of a deal.

FORT Fogey

Thanks, Sanlee for that info. I was so happy to hear that Brad and Chantal are (still) engaged...let out a big sigh on that one, as I was so worried the big bad dirt was about her, mostly! So it seems it's going to be about Emily, if I read his reply correctly?? Or perhaps both girls? Did he mention Chantal? Whatever it is, Brad and Chantal are engaged, since he used present tense. That makes me happy. And Emily is so loved by many fans, so I don't think anything will make that big a difference actually.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-04-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4179808;
    Thanks, Sanlee for that info. I was so happy to hear that Brad and Chantal are (still) engaged...let out a big sigh on that one, as I was so worried the big bad dirt was about her, mostly! So it seems it's going to be about Emily instead, if I read his reply correctly?? Or perhaps both girls? Whatever it is, Brad and Chantal are engaged, since he used present tense. That makes me happy. And Emily is so loved by many fans, so I don't think anything will make that big a difference actually.
    You're welcome! I only asked about Emily and what the news that will come out about her do to her chances of becoming the next bachelorette, and that was his response. I think it could be about other contestants from the show too though. It will probably be no biggie though even if it's about Chantal too, and most likely Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179800;
    Yeah, it's all stuff that we've heard already, so I don't see how it's going to be that big of a deal.
    RS has said that it isn't that big of a deal. Just some Fibs she has told. Or he thinks she has told. The only discrepancy I have found is her age. Other than that I have heard nothing else. But I'm sure he has heard that she wasn't engaged, and probably believed it. I've also been hearing that she doesn't work at the Hospital which is a lie. So I can't blame RS for believing things he has heard(although I think he shouldn't believe everything he hears), but I fully have more respect for him that he isn't blabbing it to everyone.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Was his training running over a tricycle comment referring to the show credibility thing or the dirt on the girls?
    ďDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.Ē-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4179832;
    RS has said that it isn't that big of a deal. Just some Fibs she has told. Or he thinks she has told. The only discrepancy I have found is her age. Other than that I have heard nothing else. But I'm sure he has heard that she wasn't engaged, and probably believed it. I've also been hearing that she doesn't work at the Hospital which is a lie. So I can't blame RS for believing things he has heard(although I think he shouldn't believe everything he hears), but I fully have more respect for him that he isn't blabbing it to everyone.
    Exactly, which is why I don't think it will only be about Emily, but others as well.

Oh, I love your avi!

Was his training running over a tricycle comment referring to the show credibility thing or the dirt on the girls?
    The way I read it was that there will be stuff coming out about the girls, and then that comment about the train and tricycle was something totally different?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179823;
    You're welcome! I only asked about Emily and what the news that will come out about her do to her chances of becoming the next bachelorette, and that was his response. I think it could be about other contestants from the show too though. It will probably be no biggie though even if it's about Chantal too, and most likely Michelle.
    Thanks, I'm sure the tabloids believe in equal opportunity slanderous articles, so we should all take it with a huge grain of salt. I still remember them saying bad things about Roberto & Chris L, ..none of them were true!!! So, I assume anything they say about Emily and Chantal are not really true either!