Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

I am a bit confused. Does the RS information have any affect on the show's ending? If he has, as is expected, picked Chantal, shared Thanksgiving
    dinner with her family, and is supposedly engaged, how can the information hurt Chantal? If the "big news" is shown soon, wouldn't Brad have had
    time to change his mind? Is RS saying that the information affects present day? Like I said, I am totally confused so I would appreciate someone
    telling me what this is all about. I don't read RS and maybe I have missed a lot on FORT that would explain it. Please, someone, help.

Quote Originally Posted by carisseezy;4179430;
    Coming out of lurkdom!

Just wanted to say that recently the only thing I could think that would shock the general audience is that Emily isn't the "Saintly Barbie Doll" that we all see on the show. Definitely pertains to RS's latest comments of "there is stuff coming out about people that will paint them in a different light than what you see on TV..."

But interesting to add that as you read the entire list of questions, there is a question about who RS thinks is the next Bachelorette. He says he's "convinced it will be Emily" and that "no doubt, 100% they (TPTB) want her". So all this stuff about painting someone in a different light than on the show can't be about Emily right? I would think that if all this stuff coming out is meant to be negative, no way would the general audience warm up to Emily being the next B'ette. Maybe I'm totally off base, but just thought I would share!
    out of lurkdom and to posting! Obviously if RS still sees Emily as a definate for the bachelorette role, the news that may come out about her can't be that bad. Great point!

FORT Fogey

Thanks Just LQQking for the RS comments.

He said, that for whatever reason, this show gets you to do and say things that you probably never thought you’d say. And he can't tell you how many former contestants have told him, and he just saw Reid say it in an interview from last weekend at the reunion, that the show is a complete mind f**k. And he said that these producers really do a number on your emotions and play mind games with you unlike anything you’ve probably experienced. And he feels that's the reason people do and say things on this show that you find yourself shaking your head at.
    Last edited by Gina28; 02-04-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Just an FYI, we're not allowed to quote directly from RS's site, but paraphrasing is okay.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4179712;
    Just an FYI, we're not allowed to quote directly from RS's site, but paraphrasing is okay.
    Thanks, I paraphrased.

I emailed RS to ask him if he knows if Emily leaves before the FRC, or is rejected like usual at the FRC, and he said "No idea, but he doesn't think so."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179703;
    out of lurkdom and to posting! Obviously if RS still sees Emily as a definate for the bachelorette role, the news that may come out about her can't be that bad. Great point!
    Maybe someone should e-mail him and ask him about this point as well?

I asked him. He also responded on my question about Emily and the FRC by saying that as far as he knows, there's zero drama this season and we can see that already, and he doesn't see the FRC as being any different than other seasons. He says that Brad is engaged to Chantal, and Emily is the next bachelorette if she wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4179735;
    I asked him. He also responded on my question about Emily and the FRC by saying that as far as he knows, there's zero drama this season and we can see that already, and he doesn't see the FRC as being any different than other seasons. He says that Brad is engaged to Chantal, and Emily is the next bachelorette if she wants it.

Thanks, sanlee! Guess he's really not going to spill on the gossip, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4179737;
    Thanks, sanlee! Guess he's really not going to spill on the gossip, huh?
    Actually, he did respond already! He's so fast! Lol

He says that Emily is embellishing her past to make herself look better and that she is lying about some things. She's more conniving and has been since day 1 and is not the sweet innocent girl being shown on TV. But that it won't stop her from becoming the next bachelorette if she wants to be. That's the gist of it.

I do like how RS tells it like it is.