Page 10 of 628 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve Spoilers

Re: Reality Steve Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4119373;
    I wonder if Chris will end up dating one of these ladies. you know he has to be extremely interested since he could have been in Brad's shoes.
    I believe he is already taken
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4119564;
    Well, good on ya!

Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Just Google - Reality Steve Twitter - then you can click on that to see if he "announces" that his post is up or not. That way you don't have to give his site any more hits than necessary.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4119564;
    RS said months ago that Chris and Peyton are dating. And this was before he hung out with them in Dallas one weekend. I read the three of them went to the Pacqueo (sp?) at Texas Stadium together...

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4119560;
    . I am very confused about who is who in the screencap thread right now! Lost!
    Whew! Thought I was the only one confused.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;4119530;
    Too right. I pledge not to click on his site. Hey, that wasn't difficult at all. Feel free to join me.

Maybe we need a DR ( " designated reader" ) who will paraphrase his information? Anyone want to volunteer to boil his 59 paragraph posts down to two succinct paragraphs?
    Yes, I ditto... While I have loved RS over the years, his head no longer fits in an average size room.. He's definitely too big for his britches.

By the way fogies...I had to sit out two seasons because Hubby was sick of me analyzing pictures for hours on end.. then when I started texting Twilley the poop hit the fan and I had to take a break... Anyway, I've missed you!
    Last edited by simplechef; 12-03-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4119595;
    Just Google - Reality Steve Twitter - then you can click on that to see if he "announces" that his post is up or not. That way you don't have to give his site any more hits than necessary.
    Even better than that, if you want to be alerted - if you have a twitter account of your own, you can elect to have any other users tweets sent directly to your cell phone. Then you don't have to check anything - you'll be notified by text message when it happens.

I don't recommend it though, he's a pain in the neck over the weekend tweeting about college sports and the NFL. Yes, the Cowboys suck this year, we get it. I don't need three reminders every Sunday.

I mean - I don't follow him, what are you talking about?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;4119677;
    Yes, I ditto... While I have loved RS over the years, his head no longer fits in an average size room.. He's definitely too big for his britches.

By the way fogies...I had to sit out two seasons because Hubby was sick of me analyzing pictures for hours on end.. then when I started texting Twilley the poop hit the fan and I had to take a break... Anyway, I've missed you!
    Welcome back!
    I sat out several seasons just because I was tired of the cast

I saw, however, that Twilley had checked in with FORT recently Some habits die a hard death

Good to see you again, Simplechef, and your little darling on the avatar.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;4119677;

Hi SChef! Glad you're back, you must be so glad you missed Jake's season! haha

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4119693;
    Even better than that, if you want to be alerted - if you have a twitter account of your own, you can elect to have any other users tweets sent directly to your cell phone. Then you don't have to check anything - you'll be notified by text message when it happens.

I don't recommend it though, he's a pain in the neck over the weekend tweeting about college sports and the NFL. Yes, the Cowboys suck this year, we get it. I don't need three reminders every Sunday.

I mean - I don't follow him, what are you talking about?
    Just be very careful with those tweet alerts - you can use up your free allotment (if you don't have unlimited) pretty quickly..........and then it can get expensive
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON