Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Timeline for Bachelor 15

Re: Timeline for Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4109886;
    No, he tweeted the morning of the 12th (5:41 AM Nov 12th to be exact). So they would've gotten in early on the 13th. They definitely could have started the MTF that same day. The time line makes sense.
    Production was still not back in LA yesterday--the 19th.
    Usually in past the production pretty much packs up and leaves after the wrap party which is on the heels of the FRC.
    Has anyone a sign that anyone is home yet?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4109910;
    Usually in past the production pretty much packs up and leaves after the wrap party which is on the heels of the FRC.
    Looks like Wes Womack is back home in Texas from the timing of his tweet today:

"6:45am and already knocked out cardio and weights. Boom"
    about 3 hours ago via Echofon

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4110083;
    Looks like Wes Womack is back home in Texas from the timing of his tweet today:

"6:45am and already knocked out cardio and weights. Boom"
    about 3 hours ago via Echofon
    Ha - wait until the jet lag hits this afternoon! Unless they put him on some awful multi-stop flight, he must have left Johannesberg (presuming that the Africa info is correct) at 8:20 pm Thurs night and arrived back in Austin yesterday afternoon in order to be up pushing weights at 6:45 this morning. My question to others - didn't Ali and Jason's families staying over in Bora Bora and New Zealand for several days after the final rose ceremony? Not a big deal...maybe Wes had to get back to work and/or kids.
    Last edited by barbell; 11-20-2010 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4109910;
    Could be that Wes left right after the Rose Ceremony in order to catch the Thurs flight without staying for a wrap party. In that case, watch for production folks any time - there's a 1 stop from Johannesberg that left Fri at 2:10 pm and arrived back in LA at 7:45 this morning.

Seems Wes got the heck out of dodge. Hope this season is not another bust.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4110095;
    Could be that Wes left right after the Rose Ceremony in order to catch the Thurs flight without staying for a wrap party. In that case, watch for production folks any time - there's a 1 stop from Johannesberg that left Fri at 2:10 pm and arrived back in LA at 7:45 this morning.
    Assuming the FRC was on the Wednesday the 17th, it makes sense to me that Wes left on Thursday to get home by Friday (yesterday). He would have arrived in SA on the 13th and left the 18th, a 5-night stay as stated below. What a short visit for long 17 hours flights. Hope it was worth it for him and Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4109032;
    Wes tweeted early morning of the 12th...so it probably went like this:
    13th: MTF #1
    14th: MTF #2
    15th: LCD #1
    16th: LCD #2
    17th: FRC

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4109032;
    Wes tweeted early morning of the 12th...so it probably went like this:
    13th: MTF #1
    14th: MTF #2
    15th: LCD #1
    16th: LCD #2
    17th: FRC
    I just don't think this works with the distance and the time change (a minimum 20 flight + layover hours from Austin and a 9 hours time change). We know that Wes tweeted early in the morning of the 12th, but not what time he actually flew. The fastest scheduled flights out of Austin all use the Delta non-stop (the only US nonstop) that goes out of Atlanta on Fri at 6:45 pm and arrives in Johannasberg on Sat at 5:05 pm. Then Wes and family would have to get to the venue. With this schedule the MTF#1 would have to be on Sat night sometime after at least 7 pm with one very exausted family. The only posibility that might make a Sat MTF#1 work would be to use a charter for Wes and perhaps 5 or 6 other people - a huge expense. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4110252;
    I just don't think this works with the distance and the time change (a minimum 20 flight + layover hours from Austin and a 9 hours time change). We know that Wes tweeted early in the morning of the 12th, but not what time he actually flew. The fastest scheduled flights out of Austin all use the Delta non-stop (the only US nonstop) that goes out of Atlanta on Fri at 6:45 pm and arrives in Johannasberg on Sat at 5:05 pm. Then Wes and family would have to get to the venue. With this schedule the MTF#1 would have to be on Sat night sometime after at least 7 pm with one very exausted family. The only posibility that might make a Sat MTF#1 work would be to use a charter for Wes and perhaps 5 or 6 other people - a huge expense. I guess we'll have to wait to see.
    Is there a possibility Wes couldnt make the meet the family but flew out to meet his bro and his chosen instead? (when the camera's stopped rolling of course)
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Several definitive sightings of productions being done/home by Sunday afternoon.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Chris H has also posted on twitter as well....... about preview tonight during Skating with the stars
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast