Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

Location, Location, Location!

OMG Costa Ricaaaa!!!!!!!

Im here! I will certainly be in the lookout. I live in San Jose the capital city. There are only two international airports here, one in San jose, and the other one in Liberia in the province of guanacaste. Both have direct flights from the States. I bet they will be going to Guanacaste for the beach. Also probably rainforest and volcanoes and hot springs.

If anyone has information on probable dates they will arrive here let me know.

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by divatica;4078429;
    OMG Costa Ricaaaa!!!!!!!

Im here! I will certainly be in the lookout. I live in San Jose the capital city. There are only two international airports here, one in San jose, and the other one in Liberia in the province of guanacaste. Both have direct flights from the States. I bet they will be going to Guanacaste for the beach. Also probably rainforest and volcanoes and hot springs.

If anyone has information on probable dates they will arrive here let me know.
    Stay tuned, we will probably get the first news of the dates!!

FORT Regular

From Twitter:

@elliekaplan
    the bachelor is being filmed at the resort i'm staying at... my mom is flipping out.
    2 hours ago

Other tweets by her say she's in Costa Rica.

FORT Regular
    found this post on facebook posted about 18 hours ago. The reality show "The Bachelor" is filming a segment here in Anguilla from October 21-27 2010 Possible location in Anguilla Cap Juluca Resort Caribbean Resorts | Anguilla Resort | Caribbean Golf Vacations
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-15-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;4084807;
    found this post on facebook posted about 18 hours ago. The reality show "The Bachelor" is filming a segment here in Anguilla from October 21-27 2010 Possible location in Anguilla Cap Juluca Resort Caribbean Resorts | Anguilla Resort | Caribbean Golf Vacations
    I'll redo the schedule to reflect this since it's ALL we have to go on.

I just checked CH's Twitter and he hasn't posted since Tuesday, 10/12, so I feel sure that the Costa Rico info is correct. I agree with those who are surprised that we haven't heard more about filming this season and it looks like they may be already filming the 5th or 6th episode. At least it looks like Brad got to go somewhere with his ladies this season instead of hanging out in LA the entire time. How boring is that? Looking forward to the new season though!

Oct 21 - 27 Filming in Anguilla per tweet
    My cruise is going to be going to islands nearby but doubt I'll be doing anything anywhere near the filming. It looks like we could take a 20 minute ferry from St Martin but don't think I could convince my dh to do that. I can't imagine how I'd explain it to him so I guess they'd have to fall in my lap in order for me to contribute anything.

albean...are you going to be in the area at the same time? How cool! They might fly to different islands...keep your eyes peeled. Even if you don't see anything you might hear some gossip. Have a fabulous trip!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4086073;
    albean...are you going to be in the area at the same time? How cool! They might fly to different islands...keep your eyes peeled. Even if you don't see anything you might hear some gossip. Have a fabulous trip!
    Thanks, IrishGal. Yes, we're stopping at St Martin & St Thomas and we have an excursion in St John that week which are the ones closest to Anguilla. I'll definitely keep my eyes open just in case.

CH began tweeting again this morning for the first time since Oct. 13 at 1:30 am. Could he be back on American soil? I thought someone posted that they would still be filming in Costa Rico Oct 21-27.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast