Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

Re: Location, Location, Location!

1 on 1 date with Emily at Cambria Estate winery in Santa Maria, CA.

I wonder who got the Catalina date.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4117514;
    1 on 1 date with Emily at Cambria Estate winery in Santa Maria, CA.

I wonder who got the Catalina date.
    Great job Cupcakes!

FORT Fanatic

This hand sure seems to belong to a thin girl.

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4118392;
    Ashley and Brad were spotted in Madawaska by locals during her hometown date. So she definitely is in the F4.

ANGUILLA - F6:
    1. Chantelle
    2. Ashley H
    3. Emily
    4. Michelle M
    5. ? (Possibly Yellow dress/Aria girl makes it?)
    6. ?

HTD's - F4:
    1. Chantelle
    2. Ashley H - Maine
    3. Emily - NC
    4. ?

FD's - F3:
    1. Chantelle
    2. Pony tail girl
    3. ?
    I like the looks of your list Cupcakes! It would be fun to see what we can come up with before the big reveal by RS. For the F6, has the Yellow dress/Aria girl been identified as Jackie G? I have found some additional photos of her and she is a beautiful girl.

For the F3, I now think the pony tail girl sitting next to Brad could be Ashley H. Based on her size and the color of the back of her hair. Brad is leaning back with his legs up, while she is sitting straight holding something up to her mouth -- a glass of wine perhaps? Brad's probably got his meatball sub in his left hand because he is holding onto her arm with his right hand.

Mr. Write, I think they are sitting on top of Lisbon Falls overlooking the falls and the panoramic view with the winding river on their right. Based on the terrain and Google maps, that is my best/final guess.

I now believe Ashley H. is also the Costa Rica repelling girl based on hair color and because she is shorter than Michelle M. The girl in this SC is reaching up to Brad and is very petite. I love the way Brad is offering her a "big hug". Also, Michelle has already gotten a repel date and it is unlikely that she would get the same type of activity date with Brad.

There is definitely a Mystery Girl #4 but for now, I think both Chantelle and Ashley make it to the F3. JMO. Just putting this out there to see what you all think!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4119705;
    Mr. Write, I think they are sitting on top of Lisbon Falls overlooking the falls and the panoramic view with the winding river on their right. Based on the terrain and Google maps, that is my best/final guess.

]
    MiniDiva - I think that's a darn good guess. I spent quite a bit of time looking at that spot, and while I couldn't quite make it fit, it's still high up on my list.

Although I'm not sure of the exact location, I do think it's somewhere in the Province of Mpumalanga. The images I posted, in the Screencap Discussion thread, of grass, forest and rocks come from an area a little further south at Kaapsehoop. I think that area still remains a possibility, but probably a little less likely than the area to the north around Lisbon Falls and the Blyde River Canyon.

As for the helicopter flight, it seems likely that they visited not only Lisbon Falls, but also Berlin Falls and Mac Mac Falls. It also seems likely that they flew over the Pinnacle, God's Window, and down the Blyde River Canyon. I'm pretty sure they landed somewhere, resulting in the sc we are talking about.

Incidentally, I think the sc with Brad and friend standing alongside the river is also from Mpumalanga and might be the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. This suggests that all the FDs were in this area. Many tourists seem to stay in Hazyview, but there are also more remote Safari Lodges that look really promising. Let's face it - there has to be a safari in this somewhere.

What's missing from all of this, of course, is Cape Town. I suspect the LCDs and FRC took place there, but that's just a wild speculative guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4119719;
    MiniDiva - I think that's a darn good guess. I spent quite a bit of time looking at that spot, and while I couldn't quite make it fit, it's still high up on my list.

Although I'm not sure of the exact location, I do think it's somewhere in the Province of Mpumalanga. The images I posted, in the Screencap Discussion thread, of grass, forest and rocks come from an area a little further south at Kaapsehoop. I think that area still remains a possibility, but probably a little less likely than the area to the north around Lisbon Falls and the Blyde River Canyon.

As for the helicopter flight, it seems likely that they visited not only Lisbon Falls, but also Berlin Falls and Mac Mac Falls. It also seems likely that they flew over the Pinnacle, God's Window, and down the Blyde River Canyon. I'm pretty sure they landed somewhere, resulting in the sc we are talking about.

Incidentally, I think the sc with Brad and friend standing alongside the river is also from Mpumalanga and might be the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. This suggests that all the FDs were in this area. Many tourists seem to stay in Hazyview, but there are also more remote Safari Lodges that look really promising. Let's face it - there has to be a safari in this somewhere.

What's missing from all of this, of course, is Cape Town. I suspect the LCDs and FRC took place there, but that's just a wild speculative guess.
    Thanks Mr. Write! I feel like I have been on safari after looking at endless photos of South Africa! I looked at every place you mentioned above and then realized it might have been right in front of us with the SC's we had. I wonder if they stayed at any of the private reserves for a Fantasy date? That would be a bit romantic so Brad could be protecting his lady against the wild animals--that would work for me? I was wondering if this SC of Brad and Chantelle could have been at one of those places? They look like they are sitting outside with drapery behind them similar to reserve accomodations or private houses.

I agree that the LCD and FRC were probably towards the Cape. There are luxury resorts, vineyards, beautiful beaches, etc, and less wild animals.

Also, any idea where this sand bar is? Western Cape, Carribean or California?
    If it is South Africa, I believe it would place Emily in the F3. Assuming that is indeed Emily on the sand bar with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4120294;
    Also, any idea where this sand bar is? Western Cape, Carribean or California?
    If it is South Africa, I believe it would place Emily in the F3. Assuming that is indeed Emily on the sand bar with him.

MINI - So - are you associating this SC with the one of Brad and Emily kissing on the beach - at night - with the fire blazing?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4120353;
    MINI - So - are you associating this SC with the one of Brad and Emily kissing on the beach - at night - with the fire blazing?!?
    No, it can't be the same SC because there is landscape and lights in the background of the bonfire beach shot (Anguilla). This has a different backdrop with the ocean and the sunset. I thought Emily was tagged somewhere upthread(s) in this photo. This very well could be California, but obviously on the West Coast of "somewhere" as the sun sets into the ocean. You know, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4120353;
    I can't think of anywhere in CA that has a sandbar like that. I'm guessing Costa Rica. The only other possibility would be if they ended up in Cape Town for the MTF and LCD.

This is a beautiful picture, actually kinda scary to me if the tide rises. I would definitely say not California.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown