Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

Re: Location, Location, Location!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4106884;
    I am pretty positive Nov 13th was not the FRC. (for what its worth)
    Wes Womack couldn't have arrived at the site for the "meet the family" until late the evening of 11/13 or the morning of 11/14, so if he was participating in this, the FRC won't be until approximately Fri 11/19.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4106888;
    Wes Womack couldn't have arrived at the site for the "meet the family" until late the evening of 11/13 or the morning of 11/14, so if he was participating in this, the FRC won't be until approximately Fri 11/19.
    I have to agree, And doesn't Brad have more girls this year? So wouldn't that make the filming schedule longer?

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4106888;
    I can't find if we know where this is?

I'm catching up so correct me if I'm missing lots.... it was so fun previous seasons following the sleuthers finding matching ear-lobes & shadows & identifying blocks of days reserved at resorts and on flights, & and webcams on-again off-again.... any clues along that line yet?? I'm having a hard time believing that MF is that good at duping the mighty FORT sluethers !!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4107652;
    I can't find if we know where this is?

I'm catching up so correct me if I'm missing lots.... it was so fun previous seasons following the sleuthers finding matching ear-lobes & shadows & identifying blocks of days reserved at resorts and on flights, & and webcams on-again off-again.... any clues along that line yet?? I'm having a hard time believing that MF is that good at duping the mighty FORT sluethers !!
    No real clues other than Brad's brother had to take a very long flight and get shots per his twitter to go to the Meet the Family (speculating - he might be on a second honeymoon). Cupcakes heard rumblings about Thailand and there's been other speculation of Bali, Singapore, Fiji and Africa, all of which would fit the long flight scenario. Wish we'd hear more!

Has anyone checked that 17 hours against Wes's city of departure if we know it? I was thinking that knowing an exact point of origin ie. whether east vs. west vs. centre of the country, might help narrow down the possible destinations? But I guess that's not very helpful if we dont' know which direction!
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fan

Thailand would be obvious and they would want the publicity to show how everything is beautiful after the sunami. But the Seychelles would be the really exotic way to go.

South Africa!!! Yaye! We finally know! (per Steve)

Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town?
    or
    Westcliff Hotel in Johannesburg maybe?
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 11-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4108964;

or
    What an exciting and scenic place to have last chance dates, woo young women and for Brad to seal the deal! Funny, I was searching the possibility of South Africa last night on Twitter and turned up nothing. Fleiss has pulled in the reins on all loose lips! I work with a guy from there . . . maybe I will ask if his family follows the show! In the meantime we can check out those resorts Ryvetted!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4108964;

or

Wow South Africa!!! That's a new and exciting place for the show. And he said he'll have information about the whole season for us in a couple of days. Exciting!

My bad (!).

South Africa was nowhere on my radar, and it's great for armchair vacation! Looking forward.