Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

Re: Location, Location, Location!

From Twitter: @AinsleyDobson a “stay at home journalist” and a recent/almost journalism grad from Brisbane, Australia tweets:

“Filming has wrapped on The Bachelor: Creative Industries (Media/Journalism). 9:28 PM Nov 9th via web”.

Is it possible that the Fantasty Dates took place in Australia through November 9th and they have moved to the LCD/MTP and FRC location? If they are already “down under” that would make South Pacific Islands and Southeastern Asia likely final destinations. This aligns with the tentative timeline and Wes Womack’s travel dates. I couldn’t find anything to support the tweet nor did I tweet her to ask about it.
    Maybe the super sleuthers can find out.

My guess is Fiji or Bali. TPTB will want to provide the most romantic location to ensure there is a proposal this time!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4104880;
    From Twitter: @AinsleyDobson a “stay at home journalist” and a recent/almost journalism grad from Brisbane, Australia tweets:

“Filming has wrapped on The Bachelor: Creative Industries (Media/Journalism). 9:28 PM Nov 9th via web”.

Is it possible that the Fantasty Dates took place in Australia through November 9th and they have moved to the LCD/MTP and FRC location? If they are already “down under” that would make South Pacific Islands and Southeastern Asia likely final destinations. This aligns with the tentative timeline and Wes Womack’s travel dates. I couldn’t find anything to support the tweet nor did I tweet her to ask about it.
    Maybe the super sleuthers can find out.

My guess is Fiji or Bali. TPTB will want to provide the most romantic location to ensure there is a proposal this time!
    Um, the tweeter just graduated with a Bachelor of Creative Industries degree, so not TB related.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4105062;
    Um, the tweeter just graduated with a Bachelor of Creative Industries degree, so not TB related.
    Hmmmm! We have tweeted @ainsleydobson to get some answers . . . .Stay tuned. Will the real "Bachelor" reveal themselves -- ABC or BACI?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4105122;
    Hmmmm! We have tweeted @ainsleydobson to get some answers . . . .Stay tuned. Will the real "Bachelor" reveal themselves -- ABC or BACI?
    As always, filming ends just before thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4105122;
    It's confirmed, this was a false lead and it is not about The ABC Bachelor! But I am still betting on Fiji or Bali!

WHAT'S THE LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF C.H., does anyone have any info on any sightings?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4105683;
    WHAT'S THE LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF C.H., does anyone have any info on any sightings?
    The only thing I've seen was his interview with Trump in New York, the first week of November.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4105232;
    As always, filming ends just before thanksgiving.
    the timeline thread indicates that the FRC took place around Nov 13 (and the HTDs were accurate in relation to sightings). Other seasons that have ended around Thanksgiving didn't start filming until October, whereas Brad started taping late September.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4106792;
    the timeline thread indicates that the FRC took place around Nov 13 (and the HTDs were accurate in relation to sightings). Other seasons that have ended around Thanksgiving didn't start filming until October, whereas Brad started taping late September.
    Does anyone else agree that the FRC happened Nov 13? I don't think that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4106855;
    Does anyone else agree that the FRC happened Nov 13? I don't think that's correct.
    I am pretty positive Nov 13th was not the FRC. (for what its worth)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.