Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

CH is in New York and so are Jilly and Trista for work. I'm thinking it must be nearing HTD's if not now soon for Chris to be so active on twitter lately and traveling to New York for other business deals mid week.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;4092195;
    First Hometown date in Charlotte today per R.S.

Edit: He did not say it was the first date, just that he was in Charlotte filming a hometown date.
    To add to that...RS posted this pic of the girls at St. Martins and Anguilla airport. Landed in St. Martinís on Thursday, October 21st.
    Emily in front and to her left Michelle in pink top.
    Possibly 3 or 4 more girls with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4092206;
    To add to that...RS posted this pic of the girls at St. Martins and Anguilla airport. Landed in St. Martinís on Thursday, October 21st.
    Emily in front and to her left Michelle in pink top.
    Possibly 3 or 4 more girls with them.
    Makes sense that a week ago they were still doing dates and are now shooting the first HTD today. I haven't been paying much attention to anything to know how many girls should be left, but there should be at least 5 maybe even 6 girls there at that point. I think I can make out 4 that look to be part of the group.

Also, I'm gonna place my bet now that Emily is a front runner for the next Bachelorette. They've been wanting a single mom lead, and if she's in the F4 and people like her, she's their best shot.

FORT Regular

I found a tweet that indicates they filmed at Bankie Banx's the Dune Preserve in Anguilla.

Bankie Banx's Brand New Beach Bar

Today is Thursday the 28th. The tweet says seven hours ago it was posted. Supposedly ..... they were filming a HTD in Charlotte yesterday the 27th. Although perhaps the sighting could have been days before the posting.

Filming was seen Oct 18th and 20th, but the girls airport picture was supposedly on the 21st. Somehow the dates and information just do not make sense.

Nothing is fitting nicely together.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Emily spotted at St.Marten aiport posted tuesday Oct.26 via FB. I guess Emily was departing.

checked in at st marten airport and whose luggage was I oh-so helpful with? emily maynard's...who is emily, you ask? I had a hunch and one google later...yup, the favorite babe on the bachelor...
    Tuesday at 10:15pm

Did she look like she just got engaged or just got dumped??
    Tuesday at 11:00pm

Not sure but she did look like she had a nose job, lip collagen and both chin and boob implants...she's 24? Oh and did I mention I chatted with the host a few days b4?
    Yesterday at 12:01am

how do you- world traveler- find time to watch so much TV? really? you actually know who is on the bachelor?
    Yesterday at 5:43am

I actually had no clue and hv never (I say that proudly) watched the bachelor... but I do seem to be quite the sleuth...a few clues and I had a hunch...googled the name that was taped on each of her 6 pieces of luggage and voila!
    Yesterday at 7:35am

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4099007;
    Meghan didn't make the HTDs. She was cut sometime between Oct 15 and prior to the HTDs.

I wonder where the FD/LCD will be.
    Let's backtrack on the possibilities for FD/LCDs -
    Given that it's now too cold for too much skin exposure up north, they're probably somewhere warm...
    They've already used:
    Tahiti (Ali)
    St Lucia (Jake)
    Spain & Hawaii (Jillian)
    New Zealand (Jason)
    Barbados (Deanne)
    Cabo San Lucas (Brad)
    and have been reported to be in Costa Rica and St. Martin/Aguilla so far this season. Just speculating, but Fiji, maybe? The Fijian govt has been doing some promoting over the past year so they may have approached the Bachelor. It's also almost summer in Australia. Panama has been adding a lot of resort properties lately. Nothing from any of the crew contacts??

Sheer speculation, but in checking out twitter, I noticed a tweet from Wes Womack saying that he had had 4 vaccinations on 11/2. My guess would be that he's heading out somewhere fairly exotic for "Meet the Family" and/or a nice vacation. The CDC suggests Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Typhoid for Fiji. Not sure about the fourth vaccine, but it could have been something as inocuous as a tetnus shot.
    There is only one airline going in and out of Fiji from the US, with flights on Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun. The return flight on Sun, 11/21 has limited seating available. All other Fiji/LAX flights do not have limited seating anywhere around the time filming might be over. I have no idea whether or not any of this means anything, but I'll keep my eyes on some of the resorts in Fiji and check on any other possible resources. There are tons of other places they could be filming, but I thought I'd at least try something as I'm becoming VERY impatient with the lack of news...

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

barbell, I wondered if they did the RC after the HTdates in NYC. Chris Harrison was there, I think, on the 5th doing his Hollywood411 show in NYC.

So because of that ... I wondered if they were using NYC as a jumpoff point for the fantasy dates and then on to the LCD/FRC.

The last HTD we suspect was in Maine. When was the last time they did overnight dates in the cold? Was that Travis in Bachelor Paris?

Moracco?

Maybe they are going to do both the FD and the LCD in the same location - like they did in New Zealand.