Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Location, Location, Location!

Re: Location, Location, Location!

I think in the Costa Rica episode, Chantal and Alli get the 1-1 dates per RS, while Jackie, Michelle, Emily, Ashley H., Shawntel, and Britt go on the rappel (group) date which ends in the pool at the Springs. (Which is where we see all the girls in the screencaps)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4123554;
    I think in the Costa Rica episode, Chantal and Alli get the 1-1 dates per RS, while Jackie, Michelle, Emily, Ashley H., Shawntel, and Britt go on the rappel (group) date which ends in the pool at the Springs. (Which is where we see all the girls in the screencaps)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4123551;
    Well RS says that the "camping date" is a 1-1 with Chantal, not a group date. lol
    This sounds correct. Also the camping date was 1:1 but the girls reacted when Chantal came back in Brad's shirt. It was a "group" reaction!

FORT Fan

There are some YouTube videos of people camping near Lake Arenal, not far from The Springs. They got soaked!!! The Venado Caves are also just a few miles away, and look promising for the cave date. I think Brad stayed at The Springs (at least he conducted an interview there), but what about everyone else? Are we looking for another hotel, or did the rest of the cast and crew stay in the same place?