Thread: Location, Location, Location!

FORT Fan

Re: Location, Location, Location!

Here's another view of Sandy Is. from a slightly better angle

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4123260;
    Here's another view of Sandy Is. from a slightly better angle

You do a fantastic job finding these things. I for one love looking at the pictures!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4123262;
    You do a fantastic job finding these things. I for one love looking at the pictures!
    ITA. He makes me want to start traveling right now!! I think the island looks like a great possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4123257;
    I feel a little foolish coming back so soon after posting all that stuff about the Costa Rican sunset and hydrography, but I think I’ve changed my mind. Since RS didn’t help us out with much with the later episodes (other than, of course, the most important info ie. F1), I looked at the Brad/Emily beach sc some more. Something didn’t seem quite right, so then I looked at the filming schedule again and wondered if it was even likely that they filmed in two locations in Costa Rica – its only one episode, right?

So I decided to look at Anguilla and St. Martin again, and, given the azmuith of the sun, tried to figure out if it was possible for the sc to have been taken there. While the main islands didn’t look good, there is a small island just to the north of Anguilla called Sandy Island, which seems to fit very well. I’m still not sure, but I think it’s a real possibility.
    More magic by Mr. Write! Don't ever feel foolish -- it is simply sleuthing . . . but in your case more like a full expedition! Simply love your incredible earth shots! I agree this looks like a better match, especially the color of the sand seems to match better. Also, Jelle previously posted on the Bachelor 15 Named thread, post #586 that TB was filming on Sandy Island. This seems like the best match! Excellent!

Re: Costa Rica is one epi: RS says they went camping, there was one dinner date in a cave and a group date which I believe is the group waterfall repel.

ETA: Press Release says there was also a tree top zip-lining date in CR and a group repel date.
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 12-09-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Isn't THE SPRINGS a group date??? (SC of Emily and Brad)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4123537;
    Isn't THE SPRINGS a group date??? (SC of Emily and Brad)
    Yes, that would be a group date. ABC says there was a group repel date also but we only have SC's of Brad and one ponytail girl.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4123539;
    Yes, that would be a group date. ABC says there was a group repel date also but we only have SC's of Brad and one ponytail girl.
    That could be same group for both rappeling and the Springs pools in the evening
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4123541;
    That could be same group for both rappeling and the Springs pools in the evening
    That's what I think. Does the zip-lining date that ABC mentions and the cave 1-1 date that RS mentions the same?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4123545;
    That's what I think. Does the zip-lining date that ABC mentions and the cave 1-1 date that RS mentions the same?
    Isn't there also a group "camping" date where it rains and Chantal get's Brad shirt and the other girls get jealous? Hmmmm, seems like alot happens at this location!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4123548;
    Isn't there also a group "camping" date where it rains and Chantal get's Brad shirt and the other girls get jealous? Hmmmm, seems like alot happens at this location!
    Well RS says that the "camping date" is a 1-1 with Chantal, not a group date. lol