Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4134445;
    Did they only have 1 date together in Costa Rica? Thanks for posting the zipline pic to compare to the new one, that really helped.
    Is the white T-shirt hug sc at the Springs?
    You're welcome. Yep, I think the t'shirt hug cap is from the Springs. I remember RS' info said something about Brad and Chantal getting wet? or something to where she had to wear his t'shirt. But his site doesn't seem to work anymore, so I can't go back and read his info. Does anyone else have that problem? Also, does anyone else remember what spoiler info RS had about Chantal's date in Costa Rica. It was a camping one correct? I'm so

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134446;
    You're welcome. Yep, I think the t'shirt hug cap is from the Springs. I remember RS' info said something about Brad and Chantal getting wet? or something to where she had to wear his t'shirt. But his site doesn't seem to work anymore, so I can't go back and read his info. Does anyone else have that problem? Also, does anyone else remember what spoiler info RS had about Chantal's date in Costa Rica. It was a camping one correct? I'm so
    His spoiler info: "They go camping. While camping they get rained on, and Brad lets her wear his shirt. She ends up back at where the ladies are staying wearing Bradís shirt and jealousy ensues. She gets a rose."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4134447;
    His spoiler info: "They go camping. While camping they get rained on, and Brad lets her wear his shirt. She ends up back at where the ladies are staying wearing Bradís shirt and jealousy ensues. She gets a rose."
    Thanks!!! So, is this the same as the ziplining date? Or is something just not adding up here.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134446;
    From RS: In ep 4, B/C have the overnight Catalina date on the ocean floor. In ep 6, B/C have the Costa Rica/camping date (I'm guessing ziplining too) where they get rained on, she wears his shirt, doesn't spend the night, and the other ladies go psycho with jealousy. Hope this helps!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4134450;
    From RS: In ep 4, B/C have the overnight Catalina date on the ocean floor. In ep 6, B/C have the Costa Rica/camping date (I'm guessing ziplining too) where they get rained on, she wears his shirt, doesn't spend the night, and the other ladies go psycho with jealousy. Hope this helps!
    That sounds about right Alanna......thank you! Now it makes a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134451;
    That sounds about right Alanna......thank you! Now it makes a bit more sense.
    No problem! I'm already laughing at all the problems Chantal is going to be causing. Definitely Molly 2.0.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4134453;
    No problem! I'm already laughing at all the problems Chantal is going to be causing. Definitely Molly 2.0.
    I was thinking the same thing!!! Molly 2.0 has taken effect

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134395;
    Great find Peppermom!!! I've been wondering about that pic myself.

What about the fireplace pic? It looks like Ashley H. and Brad to me....but where could it be? The colors look like the mansion, but I haven't found anything so far.
    I tired to find the fireplace in the mansion but can't seem to find a clear picture that might match. Doesn't mean it isn't there though.

I wondered if this could be in Vegas. Didn't both Ashley's have a date and Ashley S went home? I think they did the show and dinner so Ashley H. might have been dressed up for that. I don't know where it might be in Vegas, just a random thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4134686;
    I tired to find the fireplace in the mansion but can't seem to find a clear picture that might match. Doesn't mean it isn't there though.

I wondered if this could be in Vegas. Didn't both Ashley's have a date and Ashley S went home? I think they did the show and dinner so Ashley H. might have been dressed up for that. I don't know where it might be in Vegas, just a random thought.
    That sounds the most plausible.
    What about her HTD?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4134686;

I am fairly positive this is not a fireplace in the mansion.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.