Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4134404;
    I'm leaning toward Ashley H. because of the hair and how petite she is.
    Alanna, we're talking about this picture: I believe it's Ashley too due to what Peppermom said above.

Peppermom, I edited my post right after I posted because I checked out the pics from the place you found and you're right, it's too beachy for the fireplace pic.

The fireplace pic looks like it could be a pre-rose ceremony pic with Brad and Ashley, but does it match the mansion? Not sure.

Sanlee I wondered if that was her Fantasy Date but we don't have much on that either and I haven't been able to find a villa or hotel with that fireplace. I'm still looking!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134407;
    Alanna, we're talking about this picture: I believe it's Ashley too due to what Peppermom said above.

Peppermom, I edited my post right after I posted because I checked out the pics from the place you found and you're right, it's too beachy for the fireplace pic.
    Ahh, I was thinking of another cap. I think you're right. The hair looks like it could be Ashley's but SCs are not my forte so who knows.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4134411;
    Sanlee I wondered if that was her Fantasy Date but we don't have much on that either and I haven't been able to find a villa or hotel with that fireplace. I'm still looking!
    That's a good possibility, but do they usually dress up that much for a fantasy date dinner? That was mainly why I thought it was a pre-rose ceremony pic. But keep looking girl, I'm sure you will nail it soon enough. I wish I was good with locations! Alanna, I'm not good with screencaps either. Most of the time I get them wrong in the end,

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134414;
    That's a good possibility, but do they usually dress up that much for a fantasy date dinner? That was mainly why I thought it was a pre-rose ceremony pic. But keep looking girl, I'm sure you will nail it soon enough. I wish I was good with locations! Alanna, I'm not good with screencaps either. Most of the time I get them wrong in the end,
    It's a good thing we don't keep score because I'm about 1000 to 1 but I keep guessing anyway

Does these go together?

Costa Rica tour per Mr. Write:

Sanlee just posted this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4134425;
    Does these go together?

Yep. These also go with the ziplining screencap too. So is it Alli or Chantal?

Don't tell me I was the only one who though at first that the back of that head was Jake!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134426;
    Yep. These also go with the ziplining screencap too. So is it Alli or Chantal?

Don't tell me I was the only one who though at first that the back of that head was Jake!
    That's EXACTLY what I thought too! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4134425;
    Does these go together?

Thank goodness Ryvetted!!

This screencap also goes with the pics above. During the Costa Rica episode, there is a ziplining date (this date) and a group date rappeling down a waterfall. According to RS, this is also the episode where Chantal and Brad go on a camping 1-1 date. So is the ziplining date also known as the camping date? Or is the ziplining date actually with Allie (which is the date RS mentions as taking place in a cave, I think?)

IMO, This is Chantal.