Page 93 of 894 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

RC1 Toast:

I have to say I am so tired of seeing Chantel slap Brad. It has been in almost every commercial. I think when she exits the limo on Monday, I am going to change the channel

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4133725;
    I have to say I am so tired of seeing Chantel slap Brad. It has been in almost every commercial. I think when she exits the limo on Monday, I am going to change the channel
    How funny would it be if when she exits the limo they don't show her slapping him, they show another limo exit from her I'm sure they won't but it would be hilarious if they did after showing all of the commercials with her slapping him!

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4133725;
    I agree. I didn't like it the first time and it gets no better with the 1000 viewing. I know RS says she is his choice, and I think she is a real cutie too, so I am looking forward to seeing how he got beyond that slap. I am sure he figured out real quickly it was producer induced, not Chantal's idea. Still ...

carriealexander I am with you! Maybe we will get lucky
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4133745;
    I agree. I didn't like it the first time and it gets no better with the 1000 viewing. I know RS says she is his choice, and I think she is a real cutie too, so I am looking forward to seeing how he got beyond that slap. I am sure he figured out real quickly it was producer induced, not Chantal's idea. Still ...

I so agree. When I saw that the first time (before RS's reveal), I thought, "How could anyone do that--it's sick." We'll see how it plays out. Wonder if she'll ever publicly admit it was producer induced?

I guess the real question regarding all reality tv and this one in particular should be : What isn't producer induced?
    Seriously. Despite producer ploys, it seems like romance can happen--evidence: Survivor, The Biggest Loser, TAR and TB.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4133745;

There is also a preview clip of Chantal complaining about him kissing other girls. It looks real, but even if it is a producer prompt, that scenario gets annoying, immediately if not sooner. She might as well complain about him going on dates with other women since the two go together on a dating show.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I would say that an additional overnight (ala Molly with Jason) strongly points to a F1. Can't see Brad spending all night with someone - a little too much leading on - if he was not seriously interested unless of course Chantal was a plant !. We could be led astray though. Could it be that Chantal gives him a little space after the show - says to wait for the engagement part - so Brad has fallen in love - but she is giving him time to be sure ---- and we will have to wait til the ATFR to see the conclusion.

I am bothered by our being given so much up front before the show even starts. Is this to assure us that he does in fact fall in love this time around but there is probably a twist somewhere. We know it's probably not going to go down the way we think it is at this point !

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4133774;
    There is also a preview clip of Chantal complaining about him kissing other girls. It looks real, but even if it is a producer prompt, that scenario gets annoying, immediately if not sooner. She might as well complain about him going on dates with other women since the two go together on a dating show.
    I agree, however I think I would be upset having someone I cared about make out with another girl on the chase lounge right beside me. I know they sign up for it etc.... but I still think it would be a difficult situation. We also have to keep in mind it probably only happened once, but we see it over and over again. So the repetition is influencing our view of the gal when she may have had a moment and then pulled it together, but tptb make it seem like she is a whiner.....may not be so.

just something to keep in mind with all the gals.

FORT Fogey

I am sure the slap was producer induced. If so, then before the shooting even started Chantal was VERY cooperative with tptb. Willing to do much to stay on the show. If this is so, the Brad was likely convinced to keep her on even though she slapped him. Which will also mean she was given much alone time with Brad for her cooperation.

Sitting outside the mansion, was it Chantal that Brad asked 'how well do you know me to know I will not pick any of these women?' quite telling - Brad agrees she either knows him well (best friend) or not at all. We will find out.

Lastly, no one has made a comment on Chantal's fake boobs yet. am I the only one seeing those big round ball like oranges on her chest when she slaps Brad. She has a low cut at the front of her dress and half her left breast is out to the elements. you really see the hardened ball the, and there is no slope at the top of the bare breast like the normal breast but like this flesh skinned orange lump has been put there and is at right (sharp) angles to the chest. A bit too obvious.