Page 893 of 894 FirstFirst ... 393793843883884885886887888889890891892893894 LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,930 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    In the early days Trista thru probably Charlie they would visit the lead at their mansion/room they were staying in during the season. Since, the FRC have been happening in locations out of the country & exotic locations they have been having LCD in F2's room. Although, Chantal & EMily are in different rooms and parts of hotel, they are in the same hotel property so the distance to the FRC is the same.

It varies what is done. The only mainstay is that they have dinner or snacks and a gift is usually given while they have last minute chats after Day portion of LCD. The only time I remember someone actually cooking versus room service was Deanna during Brad's last season. She made him Lasagna.

Thank you ..Gosh I guess I didn't realize that DUH..Tells ya how SHARP I am

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    JMO but I don't think Brad paid for the ring. The articles I have read all said that he chose the most expensive ring in bach history nothing about him paying for it
    Since he can only choose a ring that is presented to him, I think it's safe to say that ABC knows what each ring costs.

It's not as if he turned down every ring and went out on his own to a jewelry store for something even more expensive.

It will look lovely on Emily's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    Since he can only choose a ring that is presented to him, I think it's safe to say that ABC knows what each ring costs.

It's not as if he turned down every ring and went out on his own to a jewelry store for something even more expensive.

It will look lovely on Emily's hand.
    Don't the girls initially CHOOSE the rings they like, and then Brad gets presented with them??

So it's not only Brad... Emily just has expensive taste
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    Beginning of the happy giddy crazy Brad we see in the media?? Yes please

As much as he hasn't done much to endear himself to me anymore the past few episodes... I can't help but root for anything that makes anyone this happy. I only hope that he makes Emily as happy as she seems to make him

Don't the girls initially CHOOSE the rings they like, and then Brad gets presented with them??

Not sure if they stopped this a few seasons ago, but, the girls are still presented with 5 to 6 rings that ABC allows them to pick from.

So ABC knows exactly how much each ring costs beforehand.

I never saw a show where anyone was just allowed to go into any jewelry store and pick something on their own.

I posted tis earlier and may not be correct but I thought the ladies were each shown different rings privately and selected their personal favorites at a different point the Bach is then show the rings the ladies picked and they supposedly pick a ring. I don't know that his has been addressed, but I believe (just guessing) that he is probably told which one she picks. I am only guessing because I think a ring is a personal thing. I had the opportunity to have a family owned ring -no sentimental connection for hubby or family members, I was shown it, but it was way too big at 3 ct. and gaudy for my simple taste and I declined it and received a much smaller ring that I was delighted with. I suppose an argument could be made that they are getting it for nothing so -no choice - but I doubt it..
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    The activity they do before retiring to their rooms are selected by TPTB (shark date for Chantal, and helicopter for Emily). I believe dinner is provided by production. The only time I recall when dinner was made was when Deanna cooked a lasagna dinner for Brad during her LCD.That worked out well. The only thing they "make" are the gifts they give to the lead. I wonder what Emily and Chantal will give Brad.
    Moana cooked what appeared to be a very fancy meal for Travis during her LCD..in fact all the ladies that season said she was a gormet cook
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The lead/and women are shown maybe half a dozen different rings, so they do get to choose to a certain extent.
    I'm sure all the rings are priced similarly.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking View Post
    Oh bite your tongue! I hope its NOT that peach one we saw!
    Not a fan
    Haha JL! I don't want to get my hopes up!!

We have to brace ourselves, so we don't get depressed when she's not wearing blue

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Haha JL! I don't want to get my hopes up!!

We have to brace ourselves, so we don't get depressed when she's not wearing blue
    I would LOVE to see her in something blue, red, or purple!