Page 892 of 894 FirstFirst ... 392792842882883884885886887888889890891892893894 LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,920 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

KK4
    FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    The activity they do before retiring to their rooms are selected by TPTB (shark date for Chantal, and helicopter for Emily). I believe dinner is provided by production. The only time I recall when dinner was made was when Deanna cooked a lasagna dinner for Brad during her LCD.That worked out well. The only thing they "make" are the gifts they give to the lead. I wonder what Emily and Chantal will give Brad.
    Didn't Molly cook for Jason?

KK4
    FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    That's one shiny suit! Black goes with everything, so light peach won't be a problem
    Thanks cupcakes for sc's!!

He looks sooooo happy!

The activity they do before retiring to their rooms are selected by TPTB (shark date for Chantal, and helicopter for Emily). I believe dinner is provided by production. The only time I recall when dinner was made was when Deanna cooked a lasagna dinner for Brad during her LCD.That worked out well. The only thing they "make" are the gifts they give to the lead. I wonder what Emily and Chantal will give Brad.
    Back in the day before all the travel..They would have them back at the mansion..then they would cook"..Remember Ian/Mer Trista/Ryan etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I have a question..Don't they usually go to visit the bach where he is staying on their LCD ?..Do we know Where the girls are staying? And IF the girls stay here wonder who has the longest Limo ride to the FRC...

In the early days Trista thru probably Charlie they would visit the lead at their mansion/room they were staying in during the season. Since, the FRC have been happening in locations out of the country & exotic locations they have been having LCD in F2's room. Although, Chantal & EMily are in different rooms and parts of hotel, they are in the same hotel property so the distance to the FRC is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    Don't the women plan the date too. Its them usually them making dinner and some type of activity. Correct?

It varies what is done. The only mainstay is that they have dinner or snacks and a gift is usually given while they have last minute chats after Day portion of LCD. The only time I remember someone actually cooking versus room service was Deanna during Brad's last season. She made him Lasagna.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Back in the day before all the travel..They would have them back at the mansion..then they would cook"..Remember Ian/Mer Trista/Ryan etc.....
    Thanks. I didn't know that. I only started watching from Andy's season.

Sometimes the ladies will "buy" a gift for the lead instead. Bevin "bought" Andy a watch while Tessa "made" a collage I believe it was. I think that production helps the ladies in their gifts in buying them or making them.

I will laugh hysterically if it has something to do with an elephant from Emily. Only because on there first date there was "an elephant in the room" due to Emily's story. She has an elephant ride for her overnight date. Now at the FRC there is a carving of an elephant there.
    Last edited by jurystillout; 03-06-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KK4 View Post
    He looks sooooo happy!
    I know! And we know from the times that this is when the "F1" arrives right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    I will laugh hysterically if it has something to do with an elephant from Emily.
    Did we see any elephants in the ET video? If so it could be Em's gift lol

ETA: ^Yup that is later in the day. Most likely when F1 is approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I know! And we know from the times that this is when the "F1" arrives right?
    Beginning of the happy giddy crazy Brad we see in the media?? Yes please

As much as he hasn't done much to endear himself to me anymore the past few episodes... I can't help but root for anything that makes anyone this happy. I only hope that he makes Emily as happy as she seems to make him
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR