Page 890 of 894 FirstFirst ... 390790840880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894 LastLast
Results 8,891 to 8,900 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by beader View Post
    I see nothing "nasty" about her look. When we see it in the whole context, she's showing some fun personality! I thought that's what everyone wanted to see?
    IA. I'm sure there's a good personality in there somewhere and we have seen tiny bits of it like here.

Another thing that really changes Ashley's look is a professional brow makeover. I assume a lot of her middle brows are drawn in. She's definitely been prepped to be The Bachelorette. Jillian II.

I hope it's just the expression on her face at the WTA because I don't like the new look at all. Think she looked much better before. New look is (IMO) hard.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post

Another thing that really changes Ashley's look is a professional brow makeover. I assume a lot of her middle brows are drawn in. She's definitely been prepped to be The Bachelorette. Jillian II.
    I miss Old Ashley - the dark hair does her no favors. I was going to write how I can't see her being Jillian II but now I think you're right, right down to the insecurity about herself. Ugh, I might have to sit her season out, which would be a first for me.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I miss Old Ashley - the dark hair does her no favors. I was going to write how I can't see her being Jillian II but now I think you're right, right down to the insecurity about herself. Ugh, I might have to sit her season out, which would be a first for me.
    She also looks really good in her vlogs. I wonder what happened.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    I agree DeAnna fan, she looks so much better here! Don't love her WTA look.

FORT Fogey

you know? I think she lost some weight. Her face looks skinner. In south africa she looks like she has a much round face.

I hope we will not see bones now. She was already petite...

Her hair is only a shade darker than this now, and her new bangs are long enough that she can pull them back. I think the main thing she needs to fix is that awful lipstick.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Her hair is only a shade darker than this now, and her new bangs are long enough that she can pull them back. I think the main thing she needs to fix is that awful lipstick.
    Agreed! (And the overly-heavy foundation for tv is not something she would be wearing in everyday life, I'm guessing). I just know during the whole WTA I am going to want to pop through the screen and blot that poor girl's face!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm not digging it either. But again the outfit and the lipstick didn't help me grab onto it when I see it the very first time. Don't show me that when you put the new Ashley out there for us to see.

Ryvetted posted a screencap on her twitter account of her on the SI shoot. That's the Ashley, I remember. This one is just a lil too harsh or too different compared to that.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-06-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar