Page 889 of 894 FirstFirst ... 389789839879880881882883884885886887888889890891892893894 LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,890 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post

It looks the same to me. Its just the whole change in style, maybe it makes her nose look diff. Diff color hair, added bangs, diff part, dark eye shadow, bright lipstick, NO TAN

FORT Regular

they didn't show that during the date though, did they?

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    they didn't show that during the date though, did they?
    Nope. It was a part of a deleted scene that is posted on the ABC site.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    To me he looks like he has taken direction from a photographer and is looking at her hairline. JMO.
    I know I'm late to this, but my first thought was 'He's looking @ her hair that he's pushing back".

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112 View Post
    It looks the same to me. Its just the whole change in style, maybe it makes her nose look diff. Diff color hair, added bangs, diff part, dark eye shadow, bright lipstick, NO TAN

Yeah, looks like the same nose in those pix. I think I like her better before - more natural, softer.

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    Yeah, looks like the same nose in those pix. I think I like her better before - more natural, softer.
    Me, too. She now looks almost middle-aged. Maybe an over-reaction to people saying she acts immature? I think men might find her much less appealing. She was my DH's fave so I will get his opinion Monday night and report back!

FORT Regular

Since we are not any more 100% sure than we were 9 weeks ago, I still think it will be Emily in the end. When I heard the EW interview and Brad said he and his chosen were going slow and they had a chaperone, my first thoughts were of the little girl. There is no one else who would interfere in a adult relationship, as a chaperone to whatever went on.
    On a different note; Some people look good with a makeover. Ashley is only 24 and that makeover makes her look 35 or more. As a blonde, she looked younger, attractive, vibrant and full of life. As a brunette, with bangs, she looks older, somewhat homely, boring and like a school marm. Not a good look for Ashley. Hope she goes back to being blonde. (sooner the better).

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    Much softer.
    The new dark look is very harsh and makes her look older.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Originally Posted by Rubyrosette
    If this is Emily that Brad is hugging, it is possible that it was from their first 1 on 1 date. Perhaps when she talked to him about her relationship with Ricky and her daughter. It is obvious on that date that he was very moved and that there was a lot of editing. Just a thought. She had a grayish, short-sleeved outfit on and he had the blue shirt in question on, so their clothes match this SC and her hair was fairly straight that day. The other thing I notice in the "hugging SC" is that neither person appears to have a suntan yet. Which would point back to the earlier dates. It is possible that the hugging photo is flipped, putting her bracelets on her let hand. Food for thought.
    It's not flipped. You can tell by his part. Just to be sure I flipped it and it didn't look right at all.

I still think it must be Emily because who hugs their sil that way? I think it's probably a fake out to cause doubt in the viewers or it could be that Emily's leaving for whatever reason. I know most of you see the love between Brad & Emily but I still don't no matter what they said on the FD, especially on Emily's side. Still I'll bow down to the spoilers I guess but think anything could happen in the finale.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I am not sure that she has the same kind of humor as brad.

I recall her look in the helocopter when they went to the anguilla isle and brad showed her the shape of the isle and it was one of the rare time I saw him laughing that much

Brad... you better behave yourself because you will get this nasty glare each time you try to make naughty jokes!

I see nothing "nasty" about her look. When we see it in the whole context, she's showing some fun personality! I thought that's what everyone wanted to see?