Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

The other reason I think that the hugging pic is earlier in the season, is that they don't have tans yet, especially when compared to the other pics of the later dates to Anguilla and S. Africa. This may be a SC that we don't see at all. Also, the spot on his right cheek could be a small mole that is being covered by makeup. If they had a moment and he cried, the makeup could have been messed up and exposed the spot. Then makeup people could have reapplied and reshot the scene for all of us to see.

I also think that the "fight/disaggreement", in the upcoming episode, is blown up to make everyone think they are having another date like Ashley H.'s. I think that he is explaining that he is getting really upset and not necessarily at her, but at the stress that is coming with the end of the show and having to send the last girl home. Wonderful things they can do with editing these days!!
    Last edited by Rubyrosette; 03-05-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: add infor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post

If this is Emily that Brad is hugging, it is possible that it was from their first 1 on 1 date. Perhaps when she talked to him about her relationship with Ricky and her daughter. It is obvious on that date that he was very moved and that there was a lot of editing. Just a thought. She had a grayish, short-sleeved outfit on and he had the blue shirt in question on, so their clothes match this SC and her hair was fairly straight that day. The other thing I notice in the "hugging SC" is that neither person appears to have a suntan yet. Which would point back to the earlier dates. It is possible that the hugging photo is flipped, putting her bracelets on her let hand. Food for thought.
    I'm thinking the winery is the scene of this cap. (I have ZERO skills/background in this stuff....just taking a guess).

Here are some more of Brad's words about this date from his blog.

Brad's words:

There was a lot of talk about Emily during the cocktail after I arranged an impromptu picnic for her. Please let me explain: She had revealed quite a bit about her life to me, both past and present, during our date at the vineyard. I can only imagine what it took for her to tell me everything she did. I didn't have a single chance to talk to her after that because she didn't receive a date of any type the following week. I wanted to just say, "Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life with me."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    really difficult because at anguilla date with emily she always touch him but he hardly turn his torso to her. One of the thing that I hate now because for me this body language told me another story that he was not into her.
    I completely disagree. I have viewed Emily and Brad's scenes together from Episode 1 to 9 and it is undeniable teh connection they have . I think Brad started to fall in love with Emily on their 1st one on one date where Emily shared her story and they sweetly kissed in the barn. He said then that "the way he was feeling for Emily was the way people feel when they start a future with somebody". He also shared with the therapist that he had an intense connection 2x with Emily after their date. Episoded 4-6 showed how attentive he is to Emily. Episode 7 was his 2nd 1 on 1 romantic date with Emily and I suspect this is where he fell very hard and madly in love with her. In his blog after week 7,he mentioned that Anguilla and the Final Rose were his favorite episodes. Of course, the SA episode merely confirmed that Brad and Emily were indeed in love with each other.I saw in Brad's facial reaction and body language how he is hopelessly in love with Emily. Their kisses are passionate and he always compliments Emily as beautiful, sweet and makes him a better person and perfect for him.

There is no chance in hell that Emily is not F1.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2011 at 01:06 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Did Ashley H. get a nose job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    Did Ashley H. get a nose job?
    Oops, I forgot to add, did she get a nose job cuz in those screencaps she doesn't even look like the same girl from the show and I don't think it's just the darker hair and different makeup.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2011 at 01:07 AM.

FORT Fan

sportsfan76

really difficult because at anguilla date with emily she always touch him but he hardly turn his torso to her. One of the thing that I hate now because for me this body language told me another story that he was not into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bing22 View Post
    I completely disagree. I have viewed Emily and Brad's scenes together from Episode 1 to 9 and it is undeniable teh connection they have . I think Brad started to fall in love with Emily on their 1st one on one date where Emily shared her story and they sweetly kissed in the barn. He said then that "the way he was feeling for Emily was the way people feel when they start a future with somebody". He also shared with the therapist that he had an intense connection 2x with Emily after their date. Episoded 4-6 showed how attentive he is to Emily. Episode 7 was his 2nd 1 on 1 romantic date with Emily and I suspect this is where he fell very hard and madly in love with her. In his blog after week 7,he mentioned that Anguilla and the Final Rose were his favorite episodes. Of course, the SA episode merely confirmed that Brad and Emily were indeed in love with each other.I saw in Brad's facial reaction and body language how he is hopelessly in love with Emily. Their kisses are passionate and he always compliments Emily as beautiful, sweet and makes him a better person and perfect for him. There is no chance in hell that Emily is not F1.
    Very well said. He would not have brought her this far to make her F2 especially with a child involved. By the way, I think the HTD is when Emily admitted to herself that she was falling in love with Brad after she saw how he interacted with her daughter. I like Emily & Brad a lot; I really hope this works out. There is no doubt in my mind that she is F1; I just want the FRC to be spectacular.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Re: sportsfan76

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    ] Very well said. He would not have brought her this far to make her F2 especially with a child involved. By the way, I think the HTD is when Emily admitted to herself that she was falling in love with Brad after she saw how he interacted with her daughter. I like Emily & Brad a lot; I really hope this works out. There is no doubt in my mind that she is F1; I just want the FRC to be spectacular.
    Oh, I agree with all you have said, and I will be sure to have plenty of kleenex on hand that night!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-06-2011 at 01:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amrie55 View Post
    Oops, I forgot to add, did she get a nose job cuz in those screencaps she doesn't even look like the same girl from the show and I don't think it's just the darker hair and different makeup.

FORT Fogey

I am not sure that she has the same kind of humor as brad.

I recall her look in the helocopter when they went to the anguilla isle and brad showed her the shape of the isle and it was one of the rare time I saw him laughing that much

Brad... you better behave yourself because you will get this nasty glare each time you try to make naughty jokes!

FORT Fan

I am not sure that she has the same kind of humor as brad.

I recall her look in the helocopter when they went to the anguilla isle and brad showed her the shape of the isle and it was one of the rare time I saw him laughing that much

Brad... you better behave yourself because you will get this nasty glare each time you try to make naughty jokes!

The "nasty glare" was actually directed at the randy pachyderms going for the gusto behind them - not at Brad. It's clear in the video, but looks very different in the screencap. I might get a little embarrassed
    if there were a film crew documenting my reaction to animals procreating behind me especially knowing that it would be broadcast on tv.

This was nothing compared to the horse mating that we were shown many seasons ago.

I love this face! She is so cute with her facial expressions.