Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx View Post
    All relative. I still see bones coming out of her shoulder. I have been concerned about her all season. This isn't 'normal'.

And Ryv, totally agree that I would love for Stacy and Clinton to come in here and help these girls. There have been some major wardrobe malfunctions this season (Chantal's RC dresses...almost all of them!), this Michelle dress, Britt's peach sundress, I could go on).

I would love love love that..

This would be an awesome reailty show. Have them dress the girls with full hair and make up and then send them on dates.. I would set the dvr for that..

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Here are the prices (approximate) for the rooms each girl had for their LCD:

Chantal - 2 Bedroom Island Grand Suite
    Cost per night: ~2,500.00

Emily: Table Mountain Suite
    Cost per night: ~5000.00
    Looking at those suites, I can see why. (I wanna go!)

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I would love love love that..

This would be an awesome reailty show. Have them dress the girls with full hair and make up and then send them on dates.. I would set the dvr for that..
    Would that not be the best cross-over show ever? All of those girls could use some help with "What Not to Wear"

If this is Emily that Brad is hugging, it is possible that it was from their first 1 on 1 date. Perhaps when she talked to him about her relationship with Ricky and her daughter. It is obvious on that date that he was very moved and that there was a lot of editing. Just a thought. She had a grayish, short-sleeved outfit on and he had the blue shirt in question on, so their clothes match this SC and her hair was fairly straight that day. The other thing I notice in the "hugging SC" is that neither person appears to have a suntan yet. Which would point back to the earlier dates. It is possible that the hugging photo is flipped, putting her bracelets on her let hand. Food for thought.
    Last edited by Rubyrosette; 03-05-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: added information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    If this is Emily that Brad is hugging, it is possible that it was from their first 1 on 1 date. Perhaps when she talked to him about her relationship with Ricky and her daughter. It is obvious on that date that he was very moved and that their was a lot of editing. Just a thought. She had a grayish, short-sleeved outfit on and he had the blue shirt in question on, so their clothes match this SC and her hair was fairly straight that day. The other thing I notice in the "hugging SC" is that neither person appears to have a suntan yet. Which would point back to the earlier dates. Food for thought.

I think this was already talked over and disproved, but I don't remember why so I'm going to go with it.

Along that line of thought, maybe that would be the actual first time Emily tells him about her story and the second time at dinner was for show...Brad was strangely unmoved when she was talking, and Emily was pretty stoic, too...even compared to telling the girls earlier
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

It was the little bump on Brad's left cheek!

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    I think this was already talked over and disproved, but I don't remember why so I'm going to go with it.

Along that line of thought, maybe that would be the actual first time Emily tells him about her story and the second time at dinner was for show...Brad was strangely unmoved when she was talking, and Emily was pretty stoic, too...even compared to telling the girls earlier
    He was stuttering and found it hard to express how he felt in the last PI he was so overwhelmed. Kind of like when he said, this is how you feel in the beginning when you may spend the rest of your life with someone.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-05-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Not sure if there crazy idea has been brought up before - but in that cap of Brad crying - could that be Chantal? A little photoshop and a little airbrush and viola!! I can see him reacting like this when he lets her go.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    He was stuttering and found it hard to express how he felt in the last PI he was so overwhelmed. Kind of like when he said, this is how you feel in the beginning when you may spend the rest of your life with someone.
    Perhaps it was on their first date at the winery. Here are Chris Harrison's words in his blog regarding this date....always wondered "what he meant" by these words?

Chris Harrison's thoughts :

There was something special about that moment for both of them that I haven’t seen on any other date we’ve ever had on this show. .

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Perhaps it was on their first date at the winery. Here are Chris Harrison's words in his blog regarding this date....always wondered "what he meant" by these words?

Chris Harrison's thoughts :

There was something special about that moment for both of them that I haven’t seen on any other date we’ve ever had on this show. .
    It was the winery date that Rubyrosettes (sorry if I got that wrong, too lazy to go back and look) pointed to. Seems to be the same clothing in both hugging picture and winery date.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!