Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

I am a redhead and covered in freckles. Nothing works for me at least to cover them up. There are several other shoulder shots of EMs and I don't see the amount of freckles that are shown in this picture. There could be a several reasons why he could be hugging SIL. Mother not there. Needed another woman's opinion and the brothers are not there. I don't think this is LCD with EM. It is daylight out. They are outdoors and the clothes don't match. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsyluvr View Post
    I am a redhead and covered in freckles. Nothing works for me at least to cover them up. There are several other shoulder shots of EMs and I don't see the amount of freckles that are shown in this picture. There could be a several reasons why he could be hugging SIL. Mother not there. Needed another woman's opinion and the brothers are not there. I don't think this is LCD with EM. It is daylight out. They are outdoors and the clothes don't match. JMO
    I don't think they are outdoors in the hugging picture - that looks like a window behind them. I don't remember what they were wearing will take some quick looks to see if I can find out. Some of LCD is during the day.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    "First, your eyes start to roll back into your head. Then, you fall off your chair. Then you snooze through the Women Tell Nothing on the floor. Happens to everyone."
    Perfect!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    Is this the part when she is talking about Michelle's sob story?
    Sorry that I don't know how to bring SCs over.....but I noticed that this person (sorry....can't remember her name) is not in the SC of all the women at the WTA. Is that odd?

Quote Originally Posted by justson View Post
    I don't know...it's not only the color it's also the size and cut of the center stone
    Huh? I didn't post it's exactly the same ring today as was quoted in the response where the conversation is talking about the ring in todays screencaps. That day when I posted it's exactly the same one I was talking about the pink center stone ring she had on before Nascar and during Nascar date being the same one shown in the photo with Ricky. Had nothing to do with this ring being shown today. Confused...
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    wow, that ring is ! That would be enough for me to try to make things work for 2 years!?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Are you talking about Michelle? If so, she does sit with the group...she's on the far left:

No the woman with the black dress with the bow tie....with the purple background....who looks like she needs coffee. Sorry, I just can't remember her name!

If you look at post #8111 it is a picture of Brad and Emily on the LCD and it seems as though they 'could' be the same clothes - his shirt at least - as in the crying picture = I've never been very good at sleuthing so maybe not.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx View Post
    No the woman with the black dress with the bow tie....with the purple background....who looks like she needs coffee. Sorry, I just can't remember her name!
    Oh! I think she's way over on the left on the top row!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post

Is Britt wearing satin ?? I hope not