Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsyluvr View Post
    Thank you Love Me. Long time lurker, but that was the first time I posted and I didn't know how to bring over the picture. I knew someone could put the pictures side by side to definitively show it was the SIL and not Em.

I had not thought about getting a screencap of their shoulders. Post more often and great catch!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I think the one in the hugging/crying pic has freckles not moles. Emily does have freckles and the SC may not be clear enough to see in the back but can see them on her arm in one of the pics from the front. I'm not saying it's her in that pic but I wouldn't rule it out. The hair seems similar if you take into account that one pic is in the sunlight and the other is inside or under cover.

Thanks cupcakes, for the sc of the WTA contract!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I didn't think he was either, but didn't he say something to that affect? I can't remember the details, but I do recall that this was suggested. Just not sure if it was by Brad or not. As I said, it's his $$. I doubt he actually paid retail for the ring, but man it seems like a very expensive ring to give to someone you met on a tv dating show and have only known for such a short time. He must be in love!

Question...if he paid for the ring, is Emily obligated to give it back if things don't work out? I know etiquette-wise it is frowned upon not to give it back if the engagement is broken, but I also know that when the show paid for the ring it was enforced that it goes back to them. Correct?
    Emily must return the ring if they break up within 2 years...after that, it's hers.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    It is a beautiful ring, but as I said previously, I think it's tacky to buy a ring worth almost $100,000 when people are losing their jobs and homes. It's their $$ so they obviously can do what they want with it, but I would be really uncomfortable wearing that ring knowing how much it cost. I would say this no matter who gets the final ring. I would have thought they would go a little more low-key, but what do I know? Mr. S made my engagement ring.

First, we have no idea whether Brad really bought it or not and if he did, it might be "worth" 100k but not bought for a 100k. 2nd: Why not take what is offered by ABC? This ring can be a family heirloom. It would be stupid to turn it down. Lastly, Emily had no say in the matter so we shouldn't put her down because of her ring.

I guess it is possible to have similar moles on two different people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Looks like a Fun Caption waiting to happen!

"First, your eyes start to roll back into your head. Then, you fall off your chair. Then you snooze through the Women Tell Nothing on the floor. Happens to everyone."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Re the hugging pictures: I think it might be Emily (after he walks out on the LCD and then returns maybe) The other picture is taken during a RC and perhaps she is wearing bronzer which would cover some of the freckles or the indoor lighting highlights them more. Just can't figure out why he would be so upset and seeking comfort from SIL when his mother and brothers are probably there. Geez I wished they didn't feel the need to have these 'women tell all shows' they're usually mundane. Just get on with the show already!!!
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart View Post
    Emily must return the ring if they break up within 2 years...after that, it's hers.
    wow, that ring is ! That would be enough for me to try to make things work for 2 years!?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I think the one in the hugging/crying pic has freckles not moles. Emily does have freckles and the SC may not be clear enough to see in the back but can see them on her arm in one of the pics from the front. I'm not saying it's her in that pic but I wouldn't rule it out. The hair seems similar if you take into account that one pic is in the sunlight and the other is inside or under cover.
    I just find Brad hugging this women so tightly and slobbering crying with his mouth on her shoulder to be very intimate. If. just saying, it's strange if that's his brother's wife to me. Guess they are REALLY close.