Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Err I have a feeling I won't be too fond of some of these women after the WTA... it all looks very catty... probably why I don't usually watch the episode.
    I know. I hate this episode the most and I won't even enjoy the previews because they're always skewed towards the F2, and I don't need to remember how cute Brantal can be together.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I know. I hate this episode the most and I won't even enjoy the previews because they're always skewed towards the F2, and I don't need to remember how cute Brantal can be together.
    That's probably what they will highlight too... We are supposed to never see the ending coming remember?

I need to get me some of those post-it's to put on my computer reminding me it's just a reality tv show. This coming from someone who at one point cared about Flavor Flav and Bret Michael's love life as well. :/ ehh it's my guilty pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl View Post
    Is this a wig? It has a flat texture to it and the bangs don't appear to be coming from her hairline, if that makes any sense. When I first saw the pix, I could not figure out who this was. Ashley is a cute girl, this is a horrible look for her.
    You are absolutely right in your opinion. There is no way that is her own hair. It has to be a wig, and not a very natural-looking one at that !!

Wish my hair would grow that fast!!!! Filming ended in November,so that is four months - me, I would be lucky if I added and inch an inch and a 1/4 at best.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Regular

My comments on WTA caps:

Madyson looks skinnier
    Ashley S. longer hair looks pretty, cute dress
    Britt still wearing ugly dresses
    Jackie is acting like a B*otch in that video on the abc site, looks like she heard everyone thought she was boring, so she's trying too hard to be more interesting by talking crap about others----desperate attempt to get on bachelor pad. I can tell she's going to be annoying.
    Blonde whose name i forget, Sarah? , looks better with straightened hair
    Shawntel also looks like she is trying a bit too hard to be noticed
    Ashley H- looks good with dark hair in her vlogs on the abc site, but here it looks like her makeup and bangs are not flattering..hope thats not her bachelorette look. It's what they did with jill...made her look HARSh by darkening hair and too much makeup and an over styled glamour shot look.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    If these actually go together, then .... look out!!
    I am sorry to say that ashley looks 15-20 years older. she has bags under her eyes, and the makeup looks way too much on her.

She lost totally her youth and fresh look.

so here we go.......... the makeover has started for the next bachelorette...........

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I am sorry to say that ashley looks 15-20 years older. she has bags under her eyes, and the makeup looks way too much on her.

She lost totally her youth and fresh look.

so here we go.......... the makeover has started for the next bachelorette...........
    I said the same thing...she doesn't look good at all..Madison looked great..I still want her for bachelorette
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    People above are right I think it's a lighting thing and distance. The Nascar pic of the ring is a close up within the dark of the car. The ring in the pic with Ricky is at a distance and in the daylight which with a light pink diamond set in that way would reflect that way and appear clear.
    A late TY to all who answered! (I couldn't find the post to go back to until now... haha)... but you're right, I can see it's pink now in the pix with Ricky. Ty ty!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I'd be irate at my stylist. Hair, make-up, clothing. None of it works. She looks like she's going to a business meeting in Detroit in October instead of dating 25 men in exotic locations in the Spring.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Ashley H's make over is so... I'm gonna say harsh. So far I prefer the blonde but maybe it's just the lipstick throwing me off. IMO it makes her look unapproachable almost. I think they should have done darker, straighter, and the full on bangs like Lea Michele. And no red lipstick!!