Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    I think you are right... the screencap is like the one of Emily in the peach top, dress ... Not a good screencap for sure. I haven't seen the pic with Reid either. I just liked the Ashley that came across on the show and as long as she shows up again, I'm happy which has nothing to do with looks.
    You know, I haven't commented on Emily's screencap and I wasn't planning on it, but I just don't think it's so bad. I think she looks nice, but what do I know?
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    If these actually go together, then .... look out!!
    Yep, those sc's go together, Brad tells her he sabotaged their date in South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Yep, those sc's go together, Brad tells her he sabotaged their date in South Africa
    I agree with him she was "retracting" from him her words not mine. She was done with him from her HTD jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Yup, I bet if she was smiling and she didn't have the bright red lipstick, she'd look much better! I'm actually loving her new color and do....and more excited to see her on the bachette!!
    Love the hair color - I think she looks great!!! But totally agree on the lipstick . A more subdued shade- even in red - would be more flattering.

But aside fr/that - the look is good: more sophisticated & very professionnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    I can't wait to see what really happened in that scene!
    Chris Harrison, I think described part of it. The good part... laughing. Says poor Brad stuck his foot in his mouth again by telling her that was the best first date of his life. So, what Brad says that night is not all bad!!!

By stuck his foot in his mouth I mean something he should not HAVE brought back up. Not the right time. That's what I got out of it anyway. But again, that just goes to show Brad wants everyone to feel better. It's ONE of his greatest weaknesses.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I give you this season's winner of the "Bitch Please" look.

I usually don't watch the WTA but I'm going have to find out what she's reacting to...
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Hottie View Post
    She actually reminds me of Trista with her new look.
    Is this a wig? It has a flat texture to it and the bangs don't appear to be coming from her hairline, if that makes any sense. When I first saw the pix, I could not figure out who this was. Ashley is a cute girl, this is a horrible look for her.
    Last edited by pavalygurl; 03-04-2011 at 05:57 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    they do..Brad tells her that he sabatoged their date in SA and then you see that look on her face then the preview ends

to me that puts and end to the thoughts that Ashley was supposed to be F2
    Yeesh, that's an ugly thought. I certainly hope he tells her it was unintentional -- otherwise, poor Ashley!
    We like because... we love although...."

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post

I give you this season's winner of the "Bitch Please" look.

I usually don't watch the WTA but I'm going have to find out what she's reacting to...
    I'll take a stab at it... She's listening to Michelle. It's her time to talk. and the girls aren't having any part of that!!! Not buying what she is selling...
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Err I have a feeling I won't be too fond of some of these women after the WTA... it all looks very catty... probably why I don't usually watch the episode.