Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Is this Emily right before the LRC?

"Oh my sweet lord! Can somebody please help a gal out? I just figured out that this dude might actually propose to me. To ME!!! They've made me wear this frothy peach chiffon nightmare and I can barely see past these eyelashes. Where is that daggon private airplane that I'm so used to? Daddy H come save me!"
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    "Oh my sweet lord! Can somebody please help a gal out? I just figured out that this dude might actually propose to me. To ME!!! They've made me wear this frothy peach chiffon nightmare and I can barely see past these eyelashes. Where is that daggon private airplane that I'm so used to? Daddy H come save me!"
    Omg! That's good!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    just noticed that Brad is standing on his toes to kiss Chantal!! why would a guy do that unless it was to get closer 'cause it's not like she's very tall and he can't reach her. (in kissing pic with Emily on FD at picnic his feet are planted and about a foot apart)

Not that it means anything about anything really, but where is Chantal's left foot? It looks like her leg goes directly into her shoe. Weird.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I KNOW! I thought they brought in several dresses and let the girls choose which one they liked the best. This thing... of course it is only a screencap and she is sitting down but it's NOTHING like anything Emily has worn before. I'd wring their necks!I guess that's why I can't grasp it being her FRC dress.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Not that it means anything about anything really, but where is Chantal's left foot? It looks like her leg goes directly into her shoe. Weird.
    You can see the back of that foot...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    She reminds me so much of Dolly Parton too!
    speaking of someone said her tag line was dumb blonde jokes don't bother me. I'm not dumb and I know that I'm not blonde. Laughing... anyway, said it was pulled from Dolly Parton.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

My first thought was "Holy Beige Batman".

If this is indeed her FRC dress, then the makeup artists and the show stylist were clearly drinking.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Is this Emily right before the LRC?

Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim Zolciak 2.0

FORT Fanatic

I'm predicting she will wear blue, the same shade and as close in appearance as the one Bettina wore on her FR3. I still maintain that is why Brad was
    so taken with her, not that she is nearly as beautiful. I hope he can keep their names straight. (By the way, at one RC Emily did wear almost the same
    color blue)

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    I'm predicting she will wear blue, the same shade and as close in appearance as the one Bettina wore on her FR3. I still maintain that is why Brad was
    so taken with her, not that she is nearly as beautiful. I hope he can keep their names straight. (By the way, at one RC Emily did wear almost the same
    color blue)
    Yes, and that color looked great on her. When you are blond and fair-skinned, you need BRIGHT,VIBRANT colors, otherwise you look washed out.
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.