Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

  1. #8341
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Thanks for the laugh, Alanna. Perhaps the baby elephant gave Brad a picture for his fridge.

    It's odd to see Brad on tip toes, Northern Viewer. Usually it's the girls. I guess that's yet another SC where Brad is as close as ever to Chantal. Hard to see where exactly he's pulling away.
    I'm not seeing the pulling away either. After seeing that sc, I actually stood up and stood on my toes to see what happens when you stand on your toes .. and not to be taller like when I'm reaching up into the cupboard ...and your hips go forward, so it just seems like Brad was wanting to have all body parts touching
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #8342
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steel Country
    Posts
    159

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Good catch. Its extremely odd that Brad who is quite a bit taller than Chantel would go on tippy toes too. Very odd.

    In order to kiss her comfortably he should have at the very least stayed at his normal height or bent down for her (I know this problem there is a foot height difference between me and hubby lol).
    But no, C is on tip toes to reach him and guess what ? Buddy makes himself even taller. Very strange. Unless he is trying to minimise the contact ? Thats the only explantion I can come up with .
    He's trying to get away from her since the arsenic-lased worm didn't get rid of her just yet!

  3. #8343
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    419

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    He's standing on tip toes because of the brim of his hat. If he had just stayed flat footed, his hat would have been in the way when they kissed. That's what it looks like to me anyway.

  4. #8344
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    He's trying to get away from her since the arsenic-lased worm didn't get rid of her just yet!
    What was that all about? Who lets someone else eat a worm??
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #8345
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    319

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Good catch. Its extremely odd that Brad who is quite a bit taller than Chantel would go on tippy toes too. Very odd.

    In order to kiss her comfortably he should have at the very least stayed at his normal height or bent down for her (I know this problem there is a foot height difference between me and hubby lol).
    But no, C is on tip toes to reach him and guess what ? Buddy makes himself even taller. Very strange. Unless he is trying to minimise the contact ? Thats the only explantion I can come up with .
    Just has weight on left foot. No biggee.

  6. #8346
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    It is inconsiderate of Brad to make these remarks; however, Emily knows how slow they went on their dates, and she is now watching how physical he was with others and especially with Chantal. It hurts her, and it makes her angry.
    Brad is scrambling around to explain it to Emily and to somehow make it up to her that he had so much lusty fun with Chantal and others while he was taking his time and gently, slowly, carefully falling in love with her.

    So....Brad makes these remarks to cover his tracks.

    Sorry, but if Chantal doesn't like those remarks she might learn something. Throwing yourself at a guy is not the way to make him fall in love with you!! I have 3 daughters and I always tell them not to be the girl that the guy wants to have a quick fling with, be the girl that he he wants to have at the family BBQ.
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  7. #8347
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by fanofunrealtv View Post
    what was that all about? Who lets someone else eat a worm??
    a buddy
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  8. #8348
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    What was that all about? Who lets someone else eat a worm??
    In the outtakes, Chantal asked what one of the items were on their picnic, and he said "um....." and she said jerky? and he wouldn't answer so she ate it and then he told her it was worms. She keeled over in disgust and wanted him to eat one but he just laughed!!

  9. #8349
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover View Post
    Sorry, but if Chantal doesn't like those remarks she might learn something. Throwing yourself at a guy is not the way to make him fall in love with you!! I have 3 daughters and I always tell them not to be the girl that the guy wants to have a quick fling with, be the girl that he he wants to have at the family BBQ.
    I agree. I don't think it's inconsiderate, no more than me saying in the hearing of one my past boyfriends that I married the man of my dreams. It is what it is.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  10. #8350
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Steel Country
    Posts
    159

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    What was that all about? Who lets someone else eat a worm??
    Did you see the end of show outtake with them....very funny!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.