Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Mearly Speculating about everything right now

Only caps of Table Mountain Gondola and we cannot see Emily's face in the window yet
    maybe if we could zoom in HD,,

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Oh my gosh mini you beat me to it...Couldn't get my post to post.
    Jinx! A quick review of the map looks like they are a good distance apart (guessing 40 minutes) but it is possible you could see both from either location. I thought Table Mountain sounded pretty but ho hum for a LCD, IMO, but cantstopwatchin has posted that it was considered one of the most romantic places at the Cape. I will say the scenery from Table Mountain and looking at Table Mountain is spectacular! Maybe the gondola ride is a bit of a thrill!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    How about some Smores! I love sleuthing especially the Sreen Caps which have been few and far between this season! Mr. Write stirred things up for us today!
    Ok, for those of us that this is not our greatest strength, please break it down into simpler terms. What have we now discovered? Thanks!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    If there are too many picnics, winerys and suns/moons, it comes across to me as super cheezy.
    It does make it seem a little contrived doesn't it?
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Ok, for those of us that this is not our greatest strength, please break it down into simpler terms. What have we now discovered? Thanks!
    Mr. Write believes Brad was in two separate Limo's going to the FRC and is speculating that he went to two different locations. If I have it correct, others came up with a suggested second location of Taal Monument (pure speculation). We do think there is something up with the number of limo's the day of FRC and the timing but we don't know what happen. Mr. Write stirred up a little excitement for the slethers and we were feeling the love just now. I think that about sums it up correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    Mr. Write believes Brad was in two separate Limo's going to the FRC and is speculating that he went to two different locations. If I have it correct, others came up with a suggested second location of Taal Monument (pure speculation). We do think there is something up with the number of limo's the day of FRC and the timing but we don't know what happen. Mr. Write stirred up a little excitement for the slethers and we were feeling the love just now. I think that about sums it up correctly!
    He had also pointed out some interesting things about the sun shadows in relation to time and someone else pointed out about the possibility of sunsetting and moonrising to create the shadows. At which point, I found out that on Nov 20th 2010 the sunset close to the time of moon rising and that they do these celebratory full moon (it was also a full moon Nov 20th) picnics at a place called Taal Monument.
    Very very far fetched...but aren't we a bit bored waiting for scs?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Not sure I'm following what's being discussed here, but is it possible somebody didn't show up and so he had to (chose to) take the rose ceremony to her? That would necessitate an additional trip, but not necessarily an additional limo, though, so....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa? View Post
    I found a website (I have no idea what I'm allowed to post) that lists the sunrise and moonrise for any location you plug in for any date.

It says that on November 20, 2010 in Capetown, South Africa moonrise was at 6:35 pm and it was 99.2% illuminated. It says that the sunset at 7:32 pm in Capetown South Africa on that same date. So the moon would have risen as the sun was setting.
    Yay I'm so excited that my idea of another sun / moon thing may actually have happened again for Brad. Hope you guys end up finding out more!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    He had also pointed out some interesting things about the sun shadows in relation to time and someone else pointed out about the possibility of sunsetting and moonrising to create the shadows. At which point, I found out that on Nov 20th 2010 the sunset close to the time of moon rising and that they do these celebratory full moon (it was also a full moon Nov 20th) picnics at a place called Taal Monument.
    Very very far fetched...but aren't we a bit bored waiting for scs?
    Didn't Emily tell Brad that going into this she said the only way it would work was if the sun and the moon "happened" at the same time...remember they were sitting on the beach in Anguilla when he told her they were losing the sun but gaining the moon ????

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Holy Macaroni, the web of limo lies they weave!!

Apologies for snipping down your post too, wanted to comment that I feel the same way, the tricks we're seeing - erasing the plate, flipping the photos, etc. may be a cover up for something simple...but something isn't adding up. The only thing we know for sure is the sc of him leaving his Villa. Where things go after that....still remains a mystery. One minor thing I don't get is why is the limo turning left out of Ernie El's (Brad watching it leave) when it should be turning right to get to the correct road. That sc isn't flipped! Weird.

Is every limo in our sc's Mercedes?

And your right, the S series sometimes has 2-toned interiors
    I think I can answer the bolded part

The limo is parked roughly where the red circle is on the image below. So to leave it must first turn left and then right. That first left turn is what we see in the footage. (BTW - ignore the second right turn on my picture below. I think the limo goes straight at that point)

The white arrows show the route from the limo, through the boulders and the building, to the FRC podium