Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa? View Post
    I found a website (I have no idea what I'm allowed to post) that lists the sunrise and moonrise for any location you plug in for any date.

It says that on November 20, 2010 in Capetown, South Africa moonrise was at 6:35 pm and it was 99.2% illuminated. It says that the sunset at 7:32 pm in Capetown South Africa on that same date. So the moon would have risen as the sun was setting.
    Yes, I know! This is how I found the site for Full Moon Picnics at Taal Monument. There is also a winery there. (that post above somehow got misdirected to HotMama)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

So Emily gets the moon and sun...Chantal got the the 2 oceans meeting on her LCD with the shark dive..

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Yes, I know! This is how I found the site for Full Moon Picnics at Taal Monument. There is also a winery there. (that post above somehow got misdirected to HotMama)
    Yes I tried to go back and edit my post however when I quoted you thats how it came out twice..

Yes it was Kasha that found this information...

If there are too many picnics, winerys and suns/moons, it comes across to me as super cheezy.

Are we saying there was two FRC locations or merely speculating the Taal Monument as the second location or possible LCD? The sunset/moonrise picnic at Taal Monument sounds spectacular but we only have caps of Table Mountain Gondola as the possible LCD for Emily.

Sorry about that. I was trying to quote the correct person.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Can you see this Taal Monument from the Table Mountain cable car that Em and Brad do for their LCD?

Mearly Speculating about everything right now

Only caps of Table Mountain Gondola and we cannot see Emily's face in the window yet
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva View Post
    Are we saying there was two FRC locations or merely speculating the Taal Monument as the second location or possible LCD? The sunset/moonrise picnic at Taal Monument sounds spectacular but we only have caps of Table Mountain Gondola as the possible LCD for Emily.
    Oh my gosh mini you beat me to it...Couldn't get my post to post.

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife View Post
    If there are too many picnics, winerys and suns/moons, it comes across to me as super cheezy.
    mmm....all three of those point to Emily.....