Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Great job, Mr. Write!

Was there ever a conclusion reached that Brad shuts the door on two different white limos at winery?

If yes, the simplest answer would be that Brad is returning home from winery taking the long route along the coast.

Can we get a match for time of day between the "shut the white limo door SC" and the "coastal limo SC"? If yes, F1 must have left FRC without accepting the final rose and Brad returns back to villa.

F1 needs to arrive at winery sometime before sunset - would that be around 4 pm? Were the two SCs in question taken around 4 pm and on the same day?

FORT Fan

Sorry - this is going to be another long one.

I agree that something doesnít seem quite right with the FRC and the limos, but I donít know what it is. My feeling is that somebody is in the coastal limo and something is happening, but I donít know what. I think Capegalís suggestion of the F2 departure ride is a possibility, but it sure is a fair distance out of the way, and would mean hiring a helicopter and having two major production pieces going on simultaneously Ė still possible of course.

Many moons ago, I posted somewhere that I thought it was strange that some of the buildings that are shown in the footage of the limo leaving Els Winery donít appear on google earth - but I tried to explain that away. And then a whole legion of us have speculated that more than 1 limo leaves Els Winery (of course the second limo could be Brad shutting the door of the one he arrives in).

But there is something else about the limo rides that has had me scratching my head. At the end of EP1 and EP5 we were shown footage of Brad in a limo. When I looked at it a few weeks ago I thought "holy macaroni" (as Ryv would say) this shows Brad making two separate limo journeys. Look over Bradís right shoulder in the two scs below. Notice also the difference in light on Brad's forehead.

I have thought about this for several weeks and originally wrote a long analysis of all the "brad in a limo" scs, but it essentially boils down to this - Is the difference in the above scs as a result of:

1. Different limos or different journeys in one limo (with all the possibilities that arise from that). BTW - there are some two-tone limo seats out there.
    2. Differences in perspectives as a result of different camera angles and changes in the light as a result of sitting in a moving car.
    3. The footage has been photo-shopped to make it look like two different limos.

Thoughts?

---------

Then - on a related subject - there is this sequence which clearly show Brad looking forward at something, then turning away, looking very emotional and then putting his hand over his face.

I tried to explain this as Brad, anticipating that he was going to have to let F2 go, arrives at Els Winery, sees that he has arrived and is overcome by emotion, but it could be something else (like he is leaving the FRC alone, for example)

I guess what I getting at is that over the past few weeks there have been a series of issues arising from the limos that I keep trying to explain away believing that the FRC will be "normal" and straight forward. But I'm now beginning to wonder whether the evidence for something unusual or dramatic happening is mounting. Obviously I still don't know, but I'll pick away at it as time permits. Any thoughts?

------

Oh! one more thing! If I'm correct that I can see the sun (at that angle and direction) in the sequence below - ie. in the little yellow boxes - than that might really put the cat among the pigeons. Still thinking about that one also.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    F1 needs to arrive at winery sometime before sunset - would that be around 4 pm? Were the two SCs in question taken around 4 pm and on the same day?

Is there any chance that the location of the FRC is a spot where both the Sun Setting and the Moon Rising occur at the same time ? This phenomenon does not happen in most places of the world - just a few (Islands and the Tips of contenants).

So which part of S Africa is the FRC ? Would they be able to see both S set and M Rise ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    the same timeIs there any chance that the location of the FRC is a spot where both the Sun Setting and the Moon Rising occur at ? This phenomenon does not happen in most places of the world - just a few (Islands and the Tips of contenants).

So which part of S Africa is the FRC ? Would they be able to see both S set and M Rise ?
    what was that statment Emily made in Anguilla when she and Brad were on that island. It was something about the moon rising and sun setting at the same time. then they showed a picture of the sun and the moon. I am going to have to relook at that date. But interesting.........
    "Love Never Fails"

Pardon me for shortening Mr Write's post, but I just wanted to respond to this portion:

Per Mr Write:
    Oh! one more thing! If I'm correct that I can see the sun (at that angle and direction) in the sequence below - ie. in the little yellow boxes - than that might really put the cat among the pigeons. Still thinking about that one also.

[/QUOTE]

So this is what I was able to find:

Is the FRC November 20th, 2010?

I was not sure. If it is--

There is a place close to Cape Town called Taal Monument and this area specializes in Full Moon Picnics(good gosh another picnic, but wouldn't that tie things up in neat lil bow!).
    One was scheduled on Nov 20th 2010.
    Per info I found: (moonrise 18:35, sunset 19:32) Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnic baskets or they can order a picnic basket (via MF and Team Shark Jumper?)

This is roughly a 40 minute drive from Cape Town.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Pardon me for shortening Mr Write's post, but I just wanted to respond to this portion:

Per Mr Write:

There is a place close to Cape Town called Taal Monument and this area specializes in Full Moon Picnics(good gosh another picnic, but wouldn't that tie things up in neat lil bow!).
    Per info I found: (moonrise 18:35, sunset 19:32) Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnic baskets or they can order a picnic basket (via MF and Team Shark Jumper?)

OH my now that would tie up loose ends wouldn't it..
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-28-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Do we know where that is on the map that Mr. Write has or Ryvetted? Is it in the direction the limo is being shown going? Very interesting find Kasha.

This is very exciting. All I can add is face expression thoughts. He first looks like looking for someone, sees them so you see relief on his face that turns to joy, and then the relief of built up anxiety with hand to face.

I keep looking at the background trees. Maybe f1 tells him she needs a bit of time. Will meet him or not at this spot. She meets him there with the picnic. I know I am story telling.
    Last edited by noche1; 02-27-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Yes I think maybe the F1 gal gets to the RC first leaves etc..Brad tell her to TRUST him..(as he says thats important) and the twist and turn Chris H has talked about..She is His Real choice..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post

OH my now that would tie up loose ends wouldn't it..[/QUOTE]

I was having a hard time reading the tourist website I was on, but to the best of my understanding, the Taal Monument is north west and the limo is heading south west, per Mr. Write's screen clips. If they had the FRC near dusk, then taking the very long route might prevent them from getting to the monument in time for the sunset/moonrise event. However, I struggled reading the map, and getting a location for the monument, so who knows