Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

That coastal limo is wayyyyyy far out from Brads house and/or the FRC location.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Mr. Write as always you raise some interesting questions. Since there seem to be so many "spoilers" I think we need to look at hard evidence, the problem is we don't have much hard evid and turn ence for these last few episodes to be able to put it all together. I think something "happens" at the FRC to make it different...as you have shown with your pics above, there is something "fishy" about the limo rides and we have been looking at the few limo pics with interest and most will agrtee that something is "off"...so what is it? Does Brad drive to one of the girls villas BEFORE the RC? Does he go to the RC and get turned doen onlyu to go back after the girl?...so many theroies so little evidence..guess we will keep speculating and guessing until Fleiss decides to give us some more SC to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    It could also be bring someone a family member we have not seen ( Emily's parents or Ricki) being brough to the ceremony.
    Or I am wondering IF he lets go the f2 person at a Different place..I know Byron let his f2 at a different spot..and Proposed to Mary at that beautiful set up over the pool..Know maybe Brad's keeps it special for his F1?

THats interesting Hot Momma.. The winery was the start of Brad & Emily's relationship so keep it just for them. Maybe he does say goodby at another location to the F2. He may also go after his F1 not allowing her to sabatoge the relationship as in Runaway Bride now that would really be different.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post
    All right, I need some help here. The limo scs have been annoying me a little and I canít figure out whether I am onto something or not. Perhaps itís insignificant, especially compared with the recent news, but I thought I would post it anyway.

We know that Brad leaves for the FRC from a villa in Llandudno (marked as Bradís Villa on the map below) in a limo, and we know that the FRC is at Els Winery.

The quickest route from Bradís villa to Els Winery is marked on the map with a purple line, but Brad could also have travelled to the north through Cape Town or conceivably to the south through Hout Bay and then down the coast.

But hereís where it gets interesting. The scs below show a/the limo travelling north along ďM6Ē near Chapmans Peak Ė marked on the map above as ďcoastal limo.Ē (they drive on the left in SA) In other words back toward Bradís Villa. So the impression that the limo is taking Brad from his villa to the FRC is not true.

Here are some scs that prove the location for the coastal limo and another map of the area (I can elaborate if need be).

So then I thought, well perhaps the limo is going to pick up Brad in the morning. But the sun and shadows in the scs clearly indicates a mid to late afternoon timeframe. Itís difficult to see this on the following sc Ė but the coastal limo location is in the bottom right hand corner. There is no way to get the shadows in the coastal limo sc unless itís latish in the afternoon.

So then I thought, well perhaps nobody is in the limo and TPTB just wanted some cool coastal limo shots, so they leased 2 or 3 limos for a day or two and during that time they got the driver to drive up the M6. Thatís certainly a possibility. But the sunroof is open, and think it would be more likely that somebody in the back would do that or ask the driver for it to be opened.

In short Ė I donít know whatís going on. It could be just the normal production stuff or something could have happened on the final day that we have not picked up on yet. Any thoughts?

I would be happy to dismiss this, but thereís something else about the limos that has been troubling me, which I have also tried to dismiss. After a while I found myself trying to dismiss a bunch of things about the limos. Iíll put it together and post a little later if I can.
    interesting as always.

Keep in mind that this limo driving was planned in advance since the helicopter needed to be rented in order for the crewmen to film that.

South Africa is a beautiful place and of course some image with the limo and the coast would add extra beautiful view, add on top of that some romantic music and you have the perfect segment into the FRC. I mean airing a beautiful coast vs hills that we can all see anywhere...

I agree with the top roof opened, that would be something that someone inside did ask to open. Makes sense.

Do we put here too much into it and producers just wanted to add beautiful pictures and the where and who and which road does not really matter?

Mr. Write, do we know where on the map the girls are staying yet? The limo is moving away from the winery not towards it, so it is unlikely they are bringing family to the site. If they were trying to move people as quickly as possible, they would use the other route.

Mr. Write, thank you for bringing some sleuthing back to the board this morning. Kudos to you

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Or I am wondering IF he lets go the f2 person at a Different place..I know Byron let his f2 at a different spot..and Proposed to Mary at that beautiful set up over the pool..Know maybe Brad's keeps it special for his F1?
    That's an interesting thought...maybe after letting the F2 go, he goes to the F1 instead of her having to come to him. Kind of like when Chantal admitted her feelings to him the night she already ahd the rose....she wasn't saying words to gain his emotions. Maybe he feels that, with the way they started out, and her doubts and fears along the way, going to her is better. Who knows. All I know is when we get to this point of the season I find I need indigestion relievers more and more. LOL

Mr Write... I think you should change your name to Mr Right yet again, thank you, thank you, thank you ... you're the best, always seeing things from such a unique perspective that gives us something to ponder
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post
    Mr. Write, do we know where on the map the girls are staying yet? The limo is moving away from the winery not towards it, so it is unlikely they are bringing family to the site. If they were trying to move people as quickly as possible, they would use the other route.

Mr. Write, thank you for bringing some sleuthing back to the board this morning. Kudos to you
    I agree..I would like to see where the girls' villas are on this map as well..might give us a few more pieces to this puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    I agree..I would like to see where the girls' villas are on this map as well..might give us a few more pieces to this puzzle