thanks tons!!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    thanks tons!!
    You're welcome! Enjoy!

FORT Fan

All right, I need some help here. The limo scs have been annoying me a little and I canít figure out whether I am onto something or not. Perhaps itís insignificant, especially compared with the recent news, but I thought I would post it anyway.

We know that Brad leaves for the FRC from a villa in Llandudno (marked as Bradís Villa on the map below) in a limo, and we know that the FRC is at Els Winery.

The quickest route from Bradís villa to Els Winery is marked on the map with a purple line, but Brad could also have travelled to the north through Cape Town or conceivably to the south through Hout Bay and then down the coast.

But hereís where it gets interesting. The scs below show a/the limo travelling north along ďM6Ē near Chapmans Peak Ė marked on the map above as ďcoastal limo.Ē (they drive on the left in SA) In other words back toward Bradís Villa. So the impression that the limo is taking Brad from his villa to the FRC is not true.

Here are some scs that prove the location for the coastal limo and another map of the area (I can elaborate if need be).

So then I thought, well perhaps the limo is going to pick up Brad in the morning. But the sun and shadows in the scs clearly indicates a mid to late afternoon timeframe. Itís difficult to see this on the following sc Ė but the coastal limo location is in the bottom right hand corner. There is no way to get the shadows in the coastal limo sc unless itís latish in the afternoon.

So then I thought, well perhaps nobody is in the limo and TPTB just wanted some cool coastal limo shots, so they leased 2 or 3 limos for a day or two and during that time they got the driver to drive up the M6. Thatís certainly a possibility. But the sunroof is open, and think it would be more likely that somebody in the back would do that or ask the driver for it to be opened.

In short Ė I donít know whatís going on. It could be just the normal production stuff or something could have happened on the final day that we have not picked up on yet. Any thoughts?

I would be happy to dismiss this, but thereís something else about the limos that has been troubling me, which I have also tried to dismiss. After a while I found myself trying to dismiss a bunch of things about the limos. Iíll put it together and post a little later if I can.

I am one that keeps saying we have three limo's so I look forward to your next post.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post
    All right, I need some help here. The limo scs have been annoying me a little and I canít figure out whether I am onto something or not. Perhaps itís insignificant, especially compared with the recent news, but I thought I would post it anyway.

We know that Brad leaves for the FRC from a villa in Llandudno (marked as Bradís Villa on the map below) in a limo, and we know that the FRC is at Els Winery.

The quickest route from Bradís villa to Els Winery is marked on the map with a purple line, but Brad could also have travelled to the north through Cape Town or conceivably to the south through Hout Bay and then down the coast.

But hereís where it gets interesting. The scs below show a/the limo travelling north along ďM6Ē near Chapmans Peak Ė marked on the map above as ďcoastal limo.Ē (they drive on the left in SA) In other words back toward Bradís Villa. So the impression that the limo is taking Brad from his villa to the FRC is not true.

Here are some scs that prove the location for the coastal limo and another map of the area (I can elaborate if need be).

So then I thought, well perhaps the limo is going to pick up Brad in the morning. But the sun and shadows in the scs clearly indicates a mid to late afternoon timeframe. Itís difficult to see this on the following sc Ė but the coastal limo location is in the bottom right hand corner. There is no way to get the shadows in the coastal limo sc unless itís latish in the afternoon.

So then I thought, well perhaps nobody is in the limo and TPTB just wanted some cool coastal limo shots, so they leased 2 or 3 limos for a day or two and during that time they got the driver to drive up the M6. Thatís certainly a possibility. But the sunroof is open, and think it would be more likely that somebody in the back would do that or ask the driver for it to be opened.

In short Ė I donít know whatís going on. It could be just the normal production stuff or something could have happened on the final day that we have not picked up on yet. Any thoughts?

I would be happy to dismiss this, but thereís something else about the limos that has been troubling me, which I have also tried to dismiss. After a while I found myself trying to dismiss a bunch of things about the limos. Iíll put it together and post a little later if I can.
    That limo headed back towards Cape Town direction... If I understand you correctly... Could ba the F2 after leaving the winery...they do drive them around for a while at times to get the footage thet want...so...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Mr Write - If there is anyone that can crack this its you. The limo SCs (with the # reversed and also blanked out is puzzeling to me). Perhaps the # of limos arriving at the FRC is not 3 as they usually are (not including Ali's season where only 2 people not 3 arrvied for the frc and not by limo).

Here's a thought - could Brad be chasing down his F1 ?
    I.e. she does not come to the FRC spot at all ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

It could also be bring someone a family member we have not seen ( Emily's parents or Ricki) being brough to the ceremony.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

MR WRITE..Please do post what else you are thinking..Its fun to have all the pieces put together..

Did you post where you thought Brad PI was take with that oval mirror? Did I miss that?

Your skills just amaze me..Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Mr Write - If there is anyone that can crack this its you. The limo SCs (with the # reversed and also blanked out is puzzeling to me). Perhaps the # of limos arriving at the FRC is not 3 as they usually are (not including Ali's season where only 2 people not 3 arrvied for the frc and not by limo).

Here's a thought - could Brad be chasing down his F1 ?
    I.e. she does not come to the FRC spot at all ?
    well there are twists and turns..so who know..