Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Thanks, Shelby. That must have taken a while. Brad saying how important it is to talk to ask a girl's father for permission to marry him is key imo because we don't see an exchange like that for Emily.

I like how Chantal's dad says "I WILL be proud to have him as a son-in-law" not "I would be"...he makes it seem like a done deal.
    Since you're talking about present tense, I noticed on Chantal's commnetary for her HTD she says
    23:25 Noooo...don't go! I hate this part. Saying goodbye is really hard.
    which made me think she is thinking in terms of now and the goodbyes they have to have. Why wouldn't she say "saying goodbye was really hard"? She says everything else in past tense from that date, except for that part. Just a thought.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Thanks, Shelby. That must have taken a while. Brad saying how important it is to talk to ask a girl's father for permission to marry him is key imo because we don't see an exchange like that for Emily.

Since you're talking about present tense, I noticed on Chantal's commnetary for her HTD she says which made me think she is thinking in terms of now and the goodbyes they have to have. Why wouldn't she say "saying goodbye was really hard"? She says everything else in past tense from that date, except for that part. Just a thought.
    And saying how Brad and her Dad ARE two peas in a pod during her vlog. And saying how Brad always looks good? Very familiar statements for your ex.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I am firmly holding my spot on the Brantel train but I know people were talking about the fabric over the FRC podium....similar fabric in pictures with Chantal and also SC 812 (I think) in the FS with Emily.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I am firmly holding my spot on the Brantel train but I know people were talking about the fabric over the FRC podium....similar fabric in pictures with Chantal and also SC 812 (I think) in the FS with Emily.
    I am with you here. I will follow my instincts and they are saying it is chantal

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    I like how Chantal's dad says "I WILL be proud to have him as a son-in-law" not "I would be"...he makes it seem like a done deal.
    wow I didn't realize that her dad said that..
    And you must have spent hours on this..Great job..wow..

FORT Fogey

I have a question. This PI has been added after the HTD. Does any of you recognize where it was done???

Looks to me that he just had a hair cut and a shave which is pretty rare with him. He also does not wear a tee but a sweater

This picture seems odd to me where the couch and bed seems so close..Is it just camera angle?

FORT Fanatic

She looks like she is afraid to get too close. Oh,yea, she might wrinkle her dress.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I have a question. This PI has been added after the HTD. Does any of you recognize where it was done???

Looks to me that he just had a hair cut and a shave which is pretty rare with him. He also does not wear a tee but a sweater

Same clothes/pi from Shawntell's htd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post

That's his outfit from Shawtel's date and the PI's were taken at her home. I think he is reffering to Shawntel and not Chantal in the caps you posted and the producers used it during Chantal's segment.