Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    ok guys.. I am half way of SC about hometown with chantal. I have already 70 SC.... It is fun!

Some of my SC do have comments so I cannot post them into the SC no discussion. It has to be here or nowhere.

Would you be interested? If so I would think that I will do as I did previously, post 10 at a time, but it may take a couple of posts to do that since I will most probably have 100 at the end

I do not want to be a bother in this tread and over posts SC that I know 2/3 should go in the SC no discussion but since it is chronological, it would cut the storyline

let me know.
    Yes! I always love your posts. You pick up things that I don't see while watching the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yes! I always love your posts. You pick up things that I don't see while watching the show.
    thanks

I will continue and when I am done I will come back here and read the comments

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

My best friend wants to take a CSI class so we will be better at looking at screencaps. LOL

FORT Fogey

I just would like to mention that I am planning to do also a SC with emily hometown to be fair with bremilys fans.

The scrips takes forever to do so I am not promissing to do that tho. Maybe some bremily could do it and share the task?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    My best friend wants to take a CSI class so we will be better at looking at screencaps. LOL
    Thats too funny. I debated about bringing a body language book home from work so it would helps us out with screencaps. Looking forward to what Shelby has for screencaps. She always make me stop and think...hmmm what am I not seeing here...

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout View Post
    Thats too funny. I debated about bringing a body language book home from work so it would helps us out with screencaps. Looking forward to what Shelby has for screencaps. She always make me stop and think...hmmm what am I not seeing here...
    Yes, she does. And what else do we have to do this weekend? TPTB have been awfully stingy with screencaps. Kind of makes me wonder why we haven't seen much of anything of the Brantal FD. Guess they're keeping the F1 hidden, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I just would like to mention that I am planning to do also a SC with emily hometown to be fair with bremilys fans.

The scrips takes forever to do so I am not promissing to do that tho. Maybe some bremily could do it and share the task?
    Shelby, I love your SCs and your transcriptions. I know it's a lot of work and you do a fanastic job Please continue.

FORT Fan

Not sure if this has been covered or whether the location of this sc is of much interest, especially since the discussion of this earlier was definitely centered on something other than the location!!!!, but I think its at the Tinga Private Game Reserve (ie the same place as the RC) - almost certainly the Legends Lodge.

Not the exact room, but one at the same place (I think)

BTW - I think I know where the Brad's PIs with the large mirror in the background are from, but it will take a little while to put it together - and I guess its sort of moot at this point.

Here.... Mr. Write, no point is moot! In my opinion anyway. You just never know what it may spark and lead to. Good work on finding Brad in his suite at the RC site. It does look like he has the same pants on as his RC suit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write View Post
    Not sure if this has been covered or whether the location of this sc is of much interest, especially since the discussion of this earlier was definitely centered on something other than the location!!!!, but I think its at the Tinga Private Game Reserve (ie the same place as the RC) - almost certainly the Legends Lodge.

Not the exact room, but one at the same place (I think)

BTW - I think I know where the Brad's PIs with the large mirror in the background are from, but it will take a little while to put it together - and I guess its sort of moot at this point.

great job as usual Mr White!!

note: so very jealous of the bathbub and the windows view!!!!! I can certainly picture myself with a couple of candles and a bottle of good wine................. and good company!