Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I think you're right. The elephant theme has been showcased with them all season along with sitting on the ground...meaning their relationship never gets off the ground.
    Or that at the FRC there is not an elephant in site or in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    Love the picnic & all the Elephants. Emily appears to be quite short.
    All three of the F3 girls are short. Ashley is the shortest but not sure who is taller between Chantel and Emily.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    Alright but then it could just as easily have been Emily as Chantal. Their FD doesn't exactly look like it went smoothly.
    Please help me remember, I know Brad and Emily's FD was full of nervousness on his part and the FD with Ashley was met with sceptisim on her part....what was the problem in Chantal's FD?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    All three of the F3 girls are short. Ashley is the shortest but not sure who is taller between Chantel and Emily.
    Emily is taller than Chantal... probably by a few inches, from what I can see.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    Please help me remember, I know Brad and Emily's FD was full of nervousness on his part and the FD with Ashley was met with sceptisim on her part....what was the problem in Chantal's FD?
    She wants to get married right then and he has to convince her to wait till the FRC???

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I think all the elephants are cute! If he does choose her (and that's a big IF, IMO), they should definitely put a few elephant figurines around their house. Ricki would love it, I'm sure.
    She is on her "tippy toes" in the first picture. How cute!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    She wants to get married right then and he has to convince her to wait till the FRC???
    cute one. Simmer down dear Chantal

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    The place they have their FD is called Elephant Whispers. That's why there are elephants everywhere.

IDK, but if I was going to give all the elephants significant meaning to Emily and Brad's relationship, beginning with the elephant in the room on their first 1:1, I would say it would be about the one elephant they could never ignore, could never exorcise from their relationship -- Ricky. He's with them everywhere they go, either in spirit or in the form of Ricki Ticki.
    Brad also makes reference to "the elephant in the room" in his first blog

Yes its Chantel on the left, Emily Middle and Ashley Right....we have SCs here somewhere.

FORT Fogey

ok guys.. I am half way of SC about hometown with chantal. I have already 70 SC.... It is fun!

Some of my SC do have comments so I cannot post them into the SC no discussion. It has to be here or nowhere.

Would you be interested? If so I would think that I will do as I did previously, post 10 at a time, but it may take a couple of posts to do that since I will most probably have 100 at the end

I do not want to be a bother in this tread and over posts SC that I know 2/3 should go in the SC no discussion but since it is chronological, it would cut the storyline

let me know.