Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL View Post
    There's a lot of eye contact going on in these shots
    I got the impression that he is very very nervous here. I think there must be some sort of internal debate going on inside him even thou in the last few episodes we have him saying he is 100% sure of who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sistaprayer View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned. It appears that next Mondays theme for Brad and Emily is "there is a elephant in the room" . There is one on the table when he gives her the fantasy suite date card. There is an "elephant in the room" on the pillow when they are sitting on the deck having a picnic. Then they show them riding a elephant. They both have used that expession before.

I don't know how to bring over screencaps. I usually just lurk.
    The place they have their FD is called Elephant Whispers. That's why there are elephants everywhere.

IDK, but if I was going to give all the elephants significant meaning to Emily and Brad's relationship, beginning with the elephant in the room on their first 1:1, I would say it would be about the one elephant they could never ignore, could never exorcise from their relationship -- Ricky. He's with them everywhere they go, either in spirit or in the form of Ricki Ticki.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    ok I just like this one so I need to share

notiice that he carress her hand with his thumb?

I was at publix this morning. InTouch had an article about the $90,0000 ring. They said that the hint for who got it was that whoever he proposed to had small fingers. How small is small? Because if we're analysing hands, I don't think Chantal's is tiny. Emily might be but I've never looked at their hands before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9 View Post
    I was at publix this morning. InTouch had an article about the $90,0000 ring. They said that the hint for who got it was that whoever he proposed to had small fingers. How small is small? Because if we're analysing hands, I don't think Chantal's is tiny. Emily might be but I've never looked at their hands before.
    I should be carefull with that.... brad has big hands and fingers and a woman ring would look extremely small in his hands IMO

Quote Originally Posted by krrj View Post
    Jaw dropping choice......it goes right along with the most controversial season. He has given Ashley alot if the group date roses, first rc roses etc. For the average viewer this may be taken as a sign that she is a front runner. I think it's just a hill of beans, just like they tried to make Sadie's virginity a way bigger deal than it was.
    I think for the average viewer front runner right now is Emily. JMO after reading some tweets from unspoiled viewers and hearing from my unspoiled Cousin in law and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    The place they have their FD is called Elephant Whispers. That's why there are elephants everywhere.

IDK, but if I was going to give all the elephants significant meaning to Emily and Brad's relationship, beginning with the elephant in the room on their first 1:1, I would say it would be about the one elephant they could never ignore, could never exorcise from their relationship -- Ricky. He's with them everywhere they go, either in spirit or in the form of Ricki Ticki.
    I think you're right. The elephant theme has been showcased with them all season along with sitting on the ground...meaning their relationship never gets off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I should be carefull with that.... brad has big hands and fingers and a woman ring would look extremely small in his hands IMO
    I agree we CAN"T judge who is the F1 by how Brad puts the ring on his little finger..It could be either of the girls..They both have"smaller" fingers than Brad...

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k View Post
    Elephants everywhere.

There seems to be another elephant coming up behind them from the right side of the screencap below:

I think all the elephants are cute! If he does choose her (and that's a big IF, IMO), they should definitely put a few elephant figurines around their house. Ricki would love it, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Also, a few have pointed out Chantal's hair being messier than Emily's, I'm not seeing it but does Emily's hair ever get messy? She's constantly fixing it and when she does push it back you can tell that it's so full of product and hairspray that a little bit of wind isn't going to change it much I always wonder what guys think when they touch hair like that... not conducive to romantically running your fingers through it....
    I'm obviously a Chantal fan, and as such, I love her more "natural" hairstyle. However, I will conceded that Emily looks beautiful here. I love her hair straightened like this!

FORT Newbie

Love the picnic & all the Elephants. Emily appears to be quite short.