Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    But in the other picture she has turned to look at Emily, I thought it was after he called Ashley to see with him....
    Could be

I was just trying to put a different view..
    They all line up Brad wants to talk to Chantal..than the rc goes on and Ashley's leaves...OR
    Maybe he call Ashley out and sends her home..There is no RC..

Just two different thought...
    Last edited by HotMomma; 02-26-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spelling

But aren't we shown Ashley having a conversation in those clothes with Brad, which means she is the one that Brad calls out to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    But aren't we shown Ashley having a conversation in those clothes with Brad?
    Yes we do..thats is what we are trying to guess..IF its before the RC or after when she is sent home..

I really think the preview and resulting SC's are Ashley. The episode description (you can read it here post 477 Episode Descriptions) says that there's tension between Brad & Ashley on their FD. In the RC description it says that he asks to speak to one of them about the overnight date and their "intense conversation". Sounds like Ashley to me and no talk about anyone else.
    Last edited by albean99; 02-26-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Yes we do..thats is what we are trying to guess..IF its before the RC or after when she is sent home..
    Thanks! I guess I assumed they're all at the FRC, Brad looks very nervous and uncomfortable, calls Ashley to talk and he cuts her then and she doesn't return to the RC.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post

I don't think so. Ashley is gone in this pic and therefore is likely the one Brad calls away to talk before the RC. Along with the SC's and quotes upthread there's also something we hear her say in the season preview that seems to fit "I'm just not sure where my heart is now". I think the surprising choice will be that Brad decides to let Ashley go there (or it's mutual) instead of finishing the RC.

I do agree that Ashley might have been the f2 except for that happening. I've always thought that Emily was getting the f3 edit. It's funny because I think something similar happened last season when Frank left and it bumped Chris L up to f2. Much as I thought he could be the f1 when it was happening, looking back it seems more like Chris was going to be f3 and their edits are so similar.
    A Chantal/Ashley F2 makes a lot of sense to me. Many have pointed out that taking Emily to F2 is insensitive.... so maybe she was going to be sent home at F3 (could still have been in line for B'ette) but whatever transpired between Brad and Ash made it impossible to keep her around. Deanna had never planned on taking single dad Jason to F2 but circumstances made it unavoidable. Emily doesn't seem to be to invested or that an F2 rejection would devastate her but Ashley is always being talked about by Brad as being agitated and stressed about events (more than Chantal if that's possible ) and so maybe Brad felt that it was much better to have Ashley go home at that point.

Also, a few have pointed out Chantal's hair being messier than Emily's, I'm not seeing it but does Emily's hair ever get messy? She's constantly fixing it and when she does push it back you can tell that it's so full of product and hairspray that a little bit of wind isn't going to change it much I always wonder what guys think when they touch hair like that... not conducive to romantically running your fingers through it....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I really think the preview and resulting SC's are Ashley. The episode description (you can read it here post 477 Episode Descriptions) says that there's tension between Brad & Ashley on their FD. In the RC description it says that he asks to speak to one of them about the overnight date and their "intense conversation". Sounds like Ashley to me and no talk about anyone else.
    Maybe Chantal.She did say lets get married.. We are just GUESSING who he talked to..and just trying to figure out the order of the screencaps...Thats all..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Maybe Chantal.She did say lets get married.. We are just GUESSING who he talked to..and just trying to figure out the order of the screencaps...Thats all..
    Alright but then it could just as easily have been Emily as Chantal. Their FD doesn't exactly look like it went smoothly.

FORT Regular

My take is this: Chantal looks confident when she first gets to RC (looks like great date- nothing to worry about), Brad comes in agitated, asks to speak to Ashley, she then looks over at Emily to read her face cause she prob assumed Emily staying wasn't even a question, Emily's face shows a quiet distress, Chantal now looks just puzzled. But I think it's because she now sees that Brad is struggling b/w Em and Ash. If their date goes as smoothly as it looks, I think this is how the RC plays out.

Alright but then it could just as easily have been Emily as Chantal. Their FD doesn't exactly look like it went smoothly.
    That is so true...Just was trying to put the pieces of the sc of what happen..It very well could be Emily..Maybe she just went to talk and didn't spend the night..Who knows at this time..However did we read somewhere that a person DID not get a FD card?..Or course that could be leading us on because Maybe Chantal didn't get one because they did have dinner at the tree house..so NO card needed..RIght