Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    Couldn't these SCs be of Brad talking to Ashley AFTER he had let her go? Just like how he sat down with Shawntel to explain why he did not give her a rose, I can see Brad doing the same with Ashley. Has anyone figured out the background of these SCs?

And maybe instead of having a talk with Ashley, the jaw-dropping choice might have been Brad's decision to talk with Chantal - ala Jillian and Ed before F3 RC. The outcome of that talk allowed Chantal to stay on and Ashley was let go - otherwise, Ashley might have been F2.
    Very good possibility!
    I was thinking these scs are either of the talk after the RC before he walks her to the limo or the only other possibility the talk before the roses are handed out as generally the girls just show up in place for this RC and it begins.
    My bet --the talk after the RC as she is on the way to the limo. Her eyes look teary. She is not making eye contact and he is trying to make eye contact.
    Similar to De trying to talk to Graham as he was making his exit. (only he couldn't get out fast enough.)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Jaw dropping choice......it goes right along with the most controversial season. He has given Ashley alot if the group date roses, first rc roses etc. For the average viewer this may be taken as a sign that she is a front runner. I think it's just a hill of beans, just like they tried to make Sadie's virginity a way bigger deal than it was.

Originally Posted by 59hawaii
    Couldn't these SCs be of Brad talking to Ashley AFTER he had let her go? Just like how he sat down with Shawntel to explain why he did not give her a rose, I can see Brad doing the same with Ashley. Has anyone figured out the background of these SCs?

And maybe instead of having a talk with Ashley, the jaw-dropping choice might have been Brad's decision to talk with Chantal - ala Jillian and Ed before F3 RC. The outcome of that talk allowed Chantal to stay on and Ashley was let go - otherwise, Ashley might have been F2.

I don't think so. Ashley is gone in this pic and therefore is likely the one Brad calls away to talk before the RC. Along with the SC's and quotes upthread there's also something we hear her say in the season preview that seems to fit "I'm just not sure where my heart is now". I think the surprising choice will be that Brad decides to let Ashley go there (or it's mutual) instead of finishing the RC.

I do agree that Ashley might have been the f2 except for that happening. I've always thought that Emily was getting the f3 edit. It's funny because I think something similar happened last season when Frank left and it bumped Chris L up to f2. Much as I thought he could be the f1 when it was happening, looking back it seems more like Chris was going to be f3 and their edits are so similar.

FORT Newbie

I don't know if this has been mentioned. It appears that next Mondays theme for Brad and Emily is "there is a elephant in the room" . There is one on the table when he gives her the fantasy suite date card. There is an "elephant in the room" on the pillow when they are sitting on the deck having a picnic. Then they show them riding a elephant. They both have used that expession before.

I don't know how to bring over screencaps. I usually just lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post

I think he talks to Chantal too..If you look at her hair its real neat when they are all 3 are standing in line..and this picture of just her and Emily her hair is a mess..
    And than he sends home Ashley..

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

I take that scene of just Chantal and Emily as proof that it's Ashley he talks to. I think he pulls Ashley aside to talk, and decides to let her go right then. I think he returns to the rose ceremony alone, as Ashley is gone. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I think he talks to Chantal too..If you look at her hair its real neat when they are all 3 are standing in line..and this picture of just her and Emily her hair is a mess..
    And than he sends home Ashley..

It looks the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sistaprayer View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned. It appears that next Mondays theme for Brad and Emily is "there is a elephant in the room" . There is one on the table when he gives her the fantasy suite date card. There is an "elephant in the room" on the pillow when they are sitting on the deck having a picnic. Then they show them riding a elephant. They both have used that expession before.

I don't know how to bring over screencaps. I usually just lurk.
    Elephants everywhere.

There seems to be another elephant coming up behind them from the right side of the screencap below:

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post

It looks the same to me.
    Yes that is After she came back talking saying to brad and BEFORE he sends Ashley home..(I am just saying IF that happen)..There are other pictures of Chantal and her hair is perfect..

This looks like when she arrives first to the RC..
    Last edited by HotMomma; 02-26-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Yes that is After she came back talking saying to brad and BEFORE he sends Ashley home..(I am just saying IF that happen)..There are other pictures of Chantal and her hair is perfect..
    But in the other picture she has turned to look at Emily, I thought it was after he called Ashley to see with him....